Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Help and Advice => Topic started by: Shenker on Jul 13, 2008, 04:07: AM

Title: Help.
Post by: Shenker on Jul 13, 2008, 04:07: AM
Hey Guys,

As many of you know those Red bull competitions are going on so i have been practicing a lot more these days. The only thing i really need to learn is sitdowns. I need a lot of work with them but i just get so frustrated with learning them. I just dont know how to go about learning them as fast as possible.  Please help. Any suggestions are welcome :cheers:
Title: Re: Help.
Post by: M4R10 on Jul 13, 2008, 04:17: AM
sit is some small area, watch lindroth, farnworth, abdullah, filip, and just practice trick by trick, combo by combo  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Help.
Post by: Recce80 on Jul 13, 2008, 04:24: AM
shenker hit me up on msn...i can give you a few tips that will help out
Title: Re: Help.
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Jul 13, 2008, 04:25: AM
well to learn juggling practice in front of a wall so u dont have to wonder around, get a mat so ur ass doesnt hurt, and learn tricks like x-over crossover, rev cross, knee,headers, shin, catches,and then combine it to make it look cool also watch abdullah  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Help.
Post by: Burnt Toast on Jul 13, 2008, 04:36: AM
I'm gonna practice that tonight, I need to learn sits too. Thanks for the advice Jonathon :cheers: