Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: oLi on Jun 27, 2008, 03:19: AM
-
Mine in chronological order
1) Meeting another freestyler for the first time, PWG
2) First street lp, with PWG
3) Meeting in malmö/helsingborg with Stoffe, Gustav and PWG (first tatw amatw nt among others)
4) Meeting with Kuba, Maciey and day after that qub3
5) Pyrzyce freestyle tournament. Meeting with SMS, TFS and many others
-
mine in random order:
1 discovering this website
2 doing my first atw
3 noticing how people seem to be amazed my tricks although i'm not that high level
4 sorry no more yet, since i never met a freestyler, did no lp's and haven't made a vid (yet, maybe this summer)
-
in any order:
Getting in touch with Tiernan therefore meeting other Freestylers and he gets me some gigs etc (hes a nice guy *love hearts*)
Nailing TATW, i probably practised TATW for about 2 weeks before i got it down
Doing my first street LP with Pete and Jay
Doing a show for about 500 kids at an awards ceremony
Knowing that i passed the "beginner stage" and have started moving on to Sole juggling, amatw, atatw, aatw and harder tricks
:)
bonus point: People's amazement at freestyle. Its really nice when you do some Freestyle and people thought u were awesome ;)
-
1. I watched some of Touzani and Emil's videos, and started freestyling.
2. Recieved a sms from Anders, who wanted me to join his site, fotballtriks.no. But also that i recieved a message from someone on masterclassfreestyle I think, with a link to NAS, where i "met" PWG.
3. First freestyle meeting, with Anders and PWG
4. Got a double page about me and FS in the local newspaper.
5. Summer meeting at Norway Cup, with Anders, PWG, Becs, Yoyo, MartinE and some other fs'ers.
-
1. Started with freestyle after seen Touzani part 1
2. Meeting for the first time, with Bratte
3. The gothia cup-meeting with lindroth,sjödin,palle,linder,Johan,Emil and Timo
4. When I met Stoffe,bratte and Oli in Hbg, amazing meeting.,!
5. maby freestyle-sm, I sucked that day but It was very fun to meet almost all freestylers in sweden at the same time
-
1. Meeting fsers(adrian and jonatan)
2. doing my first tatw.
3.Getting friends from around the world.
4.Getting good comments and subcribers.
5. Doing my first LP on my school, when the crowd went WILD! Amazing experince!
-
1 my first meeting with philipp in munich
2 first big fs meeting with jiggyjjason from the us and a few other fs´er
3 first street lp with klikla and elvis
4 first show in the biggest entertainment park in europe with tommy and julian
5 doing a street show in the fanzone in vienna and i´ve been showen on the video walls infront of 30000 people :bowdown:
-
tatw and 2 ates :-)
-
1. Learning my first trick, atw.
2. Got my first performance.
3. The maukas website online.
4. Realizing what freestyle is all about.
5. Start the best and most funny projekt ever, Destination X volume 1 and now Volume 2
-
1. Nam contacting me
2. Having the determination to keep at something so new and eventually start to make a living.
3. Getting in touch with Dan Wood and Darren Laver from BallFusion - everything i have done in the UK has came from them so big respect!
4. Performing the most unique Freestyle performance ever, with John Farnworth/Oli/Silky and Pure Funk at the London Palladium!
5. Meeting Palle more than once - funniest freestyler ever
-
1.knowing what freestyle is
2.first atw
3.watching Ryanz doing a tatw-amatw nt
4.30 atw
5.doing my first nt in the future
-
1-discovering freestyle
2-first headstall
3-finding this website
4-Landing my first tatw
5-getting good comments from people :thumbsup:
-
1 Doing my first freestyle move neckstall
2 Discovering this website
3 Doing LP and amaze my friends in school :rolleyes:
4 Watching the Maukas videos :booty:
5 Giving PANNAS to my friends :thumbsup:
-
in random order
-first meeting with PSL
-first Lp
-RedBull Tournament (in particular the backstage ^^)
-first tatw
-first beck atw
-
1. First meeting SSD
2. Joining SSD team (in special the meeting with 2zani)
3. First TATW
4. LP in footballstadium
5. The recordings with SSD
-
first meeting with dave, sput, pete and jimmy. It was legendary! :bowdown:
second meeting with them was probs even better.
trip to ireland last summer i will always remember, just because it rained the whole time but was still awesome. Meeting FSE crew tiernan oisin and ed doing my first lp. Unforgettable experience. Then the next day meeting Nam who inspired me so much!
meetings with bevs, enry and tobias. Never thought i would meet them guys but it happened and they were all awesome.
Setting up expansion with ash and lubz, hooking up with ash has been awesome. Such a dedicated freestyler.
Meeting with John, tf, lubz and jimmy in liverpool in september. I was shit that day but meeting john was a big inspiration.
Your game tours where i met ballfusion and a whole bunch of fsers that i cant even be bothered to list.
(http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9529/yourgamejr9.th.jpg) (http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yourgamejr9.jpg) I did too much but oh well.
-
Finding this forum, lol
-
first meeting with dave, sput, pete and jimmy. It was legendary! :bowdown:
second meeting with them was probs even better.
(http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9529/yourgamejr9.th.jpg) (http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yourgamejr9.jpg) I did too much but oh well.
noooo never! lol
the 3rd one will be better!
i miss dave & his massive shlong :(
-
are you coming to the meet in august with Fee and Cole?
-
Random order.
My first atw isn't with because i kinda made it many times with small balls, small revoloution around the ball etc.
1. First tatw, amazing feeling. I woked up in the morning and had a feeling, really special, never had it before, that i was gonna make tatw. I did after practising some times, i screamed out and my neighbour laughed. That made the experience even better.
2. My first combo (atw-cross).
3. Watching some really good freestylers that knew about names etc. (happeed today).
4. First Issy Akka. I thought that i would never gonna make it but it was easy as hell.
5. Making laugh of a guy in 10th class (two classes above me) and his skills in front of his sexy friends (girls). He thought he was cool doing atw, but i showed him and all his friends that he wasn't. Call me cruel, i don't care. :P
-
Random order.
My first atw isn't with because i kinda made it many times with small balls, small revoloution around the ball etc.
1. First tatw, amazing feeling. I woked up in the morning and had a feeling, really special, never had it before, that i was gonna make tatw. I did after practising some times, i screamed out and my neighbour laughed. That made the experience even better.
2. My first combo (atw-cross).
3. Watching some really good freestylers that knew about names etc. (happeed today).
4. First Issy Akka. I thought that i would never gonna make it but it was easy as hell.
5. Making laugh of a guy in 10th class (two classes above me) and his skills in front of his sexy friends (girls). He thought he was cool doing atw, but i showed him and all his friends that he wasn't. Call me cruel, i don't care. :P
THAT IS GREAT hahmauahaha
I think most freestylers do this at one stage or another
I did in P.E class once... The class show-off was their doin a neckstall and everyone was around him everyone was like woww
so i said hey Jeremy pass the ball and (no-one knew that i freestyled at the time) everyone in the circle was like look at this guy whats he doin? So jeremy passes the ball and i do footstall-sideheadstall-headstall-neckstall-360-atm and then atw. everyone was like OMG jeremey u got pwned, then i said here take ur ball back and did a knee-akka and he fell for it
-
5. Making laugh of a guy in 10th class (two classes above me) and his skills in front of his sexy friends (girls). He thought he was cool doing atw, but i showed him and all his friends that he wasn't. Call me cruel, i don't care. :P
THAT IS GREAT hahmauahaha
I think most freestylers do this at one stage or another
I did in P.E class once... The class show-off was their doin a neckstall and everyone was around him everyone was like woww
so i said hey Jeremy pass the ball and (no-one knew that i freestyled at the time) everyone in the circle was like look at this guy whats he doin? So jeremy passes the ball and i do footstall-sideheadstall-headstall-neckstall-360-atm and then atw. everyone was like OMG jeremey u got pwned, then i said here take ur ball back and did a knee-akka and he fell for it
haha yeah I did it with these random british people on the street....I shamed one dude, and his friends were going crazy.
-
This happened not to long ago and was pretty much the first time I ever tried showing off and it turned out rather well. There was this guy outside the Tim Hortons by my house doing tricks and I was inside with friends. After realizing this guy was just trying to look cool to impress his friends my friend(better than me at fs) and I stepped outside and asked if he could see his ball. He let us use his ball and i'm pretty sure we made his ego shrink seeing as he was definitely older and got outdone by younger kids with normal clothes and shoes on :)
Another time was toward the end of school year when a person was trying to show off during lunch, so I took off my shoes and my uniform( Catholic school) and proceeded to make him feel like dumb ass.
Sure its mean but its a great feeling nonetheless, I just wish I knew more tricks around the time so it would of been even better. :biggrin:
-
are you coming to the meet in august with Fee and Cole?
whats the date, dependsif im around, might pop in to do a cameo, as long as adidas arnt making us walk 700miles! :D
-
1. found out about nas freestyle forum, without this I would've probably quit already
2. first meeting with Tom Folan, learned alot
3. found out what FREEstyle is about, being creative and make your own tricks
4. my first competition infront of public, I learned alot
5. starting to get allround
-
my first latw!!!!!!
When I met Martin and PWG and also matias and then leiki the next day! First time I met some other freestylers.
norway meet last summer.
london trip, and meet whit Macca, Tom F, Ash, Lubz, Sputnik, Kain, Jeon Kwan.....
The trip whit oli and yoacim to poland.
It's A LOT mor, but It was only 5 moments.
-
1. Saw my first fs movie
2. Decided to participate in the Swedish championship
3. First performance in front of people
4. Meet other freestylers (PWG, oLi, gustav & Stoffe)
5. Has now decide to train freestyle more serious
-
1/My first LATW
2/My first TATW
3/My first busking experience at Qwest Field, earning 25 bucks. :lol:
4/My first mail receive from Nam. Amazing! :D
-
In Chronological Order
1.) Discovering this website
2.) Doing 75 juggles(Right and left leg)
3.) First ATW
4.) Juggling after ATW
5.) First ATW-ATW
-
1 - the video that got me into freestyle [owen4ever's freestyle compilation video]
2 - first atw-atw
3 - first tatw
4 - first latw
5 - first atw-aatw
-
1. Touzani Freestyle Video
2. First ATW
3. First Tatw
4. First Live Performance
5. Everytime I can do new Tricks :biggrin:
-
My first live performance
My first trick (atw)
Meet with other fs'ers
I got the 2. place at the danish championship for tricks. Those days i met alot of fs'ers like Brizze, PWG, lilAnders and Michael Toft.
My first freestyle video :thumbsup: with my first atw in it. Really exiting movie :rockit:
-
My first ATW
My first HTW
When I did ATW - Neckstall - ATW
When I found the forum xD
I'll save the last one :)
-
when i found this forum
wen i saw some 1 do neckatch encouraged ma alot to start freestyle
joining this forum, ttalking to great fsers, oli, sean, tf mac, ash, tiernan,bacs, pwg, sven etc.
gonna meat mike ryan in august so that will help me alot
and watching in the hands of gods , gr8st film eva ( and cero 2)
XD
-
I wanna add Billy Wingrove youtubevideos my most important things :DD
-
1. neckstall
2. head stall
3. sidehead stalls :DDDD
4. rproll/aproll - learnt it same day
5. aproll-aproll combos :DDDDDDDD
in all of these moments, the first time ive landed them i always whipped the ball viciously at the ground, these were my best moments in fs so far, there are still a trillion to go
-
discovering touzani. made me attempt atw coz before that I thought freestyle was useless.
discovering mr woo. started juggling more than 50
discovering rinus netten. helped me take interest in fs. got my 1st atw - htw while copying his vidz
discovering palle. got me into thinking about fs seriously
discovering skora. really made me stand up and try as hard as possible
discovering JK and JF. before these 2 I didn't practice sits or uppers
discovering beyondfootball/forum.
also, when I first got these. made me jubilant as hell:
atw - co - htw
out atw - in atw - out atw
co 360
tb heel 360
sits 360 - abdullah
in latw
in latw - tatw
datw
-
1)the first freestyle video i watched which was the classic touzani one
2)palle (he made me want to start freestyle)
3)my first lp which was for adidas in birmingham
4)freestyling with nam the man
5)when i landed tatw-amatw nt, i had tried for ages to get it and when i finally did it gave me a lot of confidence in freestyle
-
xixo atw, and t m m nt and t am nt.
:c017:
-
1) First time juggling over 50 (I sent a bunch of my friends a message that i juggled 56 LOL)
2) First time landing atw then juggling with both feet
3) First latw
4) First time landing 2 amatws
5) First time performing on tv
-
1) When I saw a palle freestyle video and after that I started to freestyle!
2) First htatw:)
3) When I made my first latw
4)Freestyle meeting in Tallinn with Pallur,Kozzu,Palgi,Henkka and Mike.
5) 3 amatw
-
1) Doing my first LP where I met my girlfriend for the very first time <3 :D
2) Doing a Live Performance at football match Hamburger SV vs Chelsea London
3) My first international Meeting in London with JK, KHB and many others in 2009
4) Landing my first BeckATW
5) Being at RBSS Germany 2008 and meeting other german Freestyler for the first time, even if I was just a member of the audience ;)
There are soooo many more important happenings i could mention but I think these are the ones I keep in my mind for a very long time;)
-
Amsterdam
Performing live at Old Trafford at Man U v Chelsea
Earning £45 in 15 minutes of busking
landing tatw-tatw (nt)
London meeting with Oli, Arthur, Dan, Ethan, Macca, Budz and Kefix
-
Nailing my first ATW was huge as well as my first performance.
-
1.First amatw/tatw and matw,those tricks made me go crazy ;')
2.First LTATW
3.Getting 4th place in a competition and at the same time meeting palle,matt,daniel and all UAE freestylers at the same time.
4.First tatw-amatw while practicing with my mat AJS
5.First cross-matw nt
-
1. WFHB trailer
2. WFHB Part 1
3. WFHB Part 2
4, WFHB Part 3
5. WFHB Part 4
-
1. WFHB trailer
2. WFHB Part 1
3. WFHB Part 2
4, WFHB Part 3
5. WFHB Part 4
LOL! :You_Rock_Emoticon:
-
1. Learn about freestyle
2. My First Training day
3. Doing my first atw in/out
4. My first video
5. My first nt. htatw amatw