Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
General Category => General Chat => Topic started by: BigMac on Jun 16, 2008, 05:45: PM
-
What cars do you fags drive?
I havent even started learning yet, the cost is just ridiculous. I have to buy a provisional around 30 quid i think.
Then lessons ranging from 200-300, then a car maybe 800, then i gotta insurance fuck knows how much that would be maybe another 800.
I can't really afford it even though i would love to have a car, when i do get around to learning i think i will by a black saxo 1.1, i dont care about it being fast, nice slow and cheap so i dont have to spend too much on stupid petrol prices.
What about you guys?
-
'99 honda v6
it runs :dontknow:
and it has a speed wing :pimp: (no, i didn't choose for it to have a speed wing)
-
Hummer H3 lmao!
-
A car that gets me from Point A to Point B.
Fuck Adi and his Mustang! :angry:
I'm learning next summer, but the damn insurance will rape.
-
2 years to wait before i can start with my driving licence :( but doesnt matter i have not much money
-
Adi has a mustang, nice!
I am looking to get one of these, i think they are pretty smart for a first car.
(http://automck.com/images/Cars/38_01DBlackCitreonSaxo.jpg)
-
I think, he said that in another thread, no?
-
I have a Scion. It's perfect.
-
Getting your license is damn cheap in the US compared to Europe. $100 will usually do for everything if you let your parents teach you.
I drive a 2001 Mustang right now.
-
I drive a 2001 Mustang right now.
Post it up then. :pimp:
-
Don't have a picture of mine, but here's one that's pretty much just like it: http://www.interstateautoauction.com/catalog/images_video/images_donate/2001%20Ford%20MustangB.JPG
-
nice how much you get that for?
i'm getting my learners next year and i think it costs $80
-
When I get my licence (in a year or so) I'll drive my dad's car....a 2007 Honda Accord
-
When I get my licence (in a year or so) I'll drive my dad's car....a 2007 Honda Accord
wow, the insurance will be through the roof on that, if i was your dad i wouldnt let you drive it.
Adi your car is a beast! But please tell me you got some proper alloys.
-
you have to have about 50 hours at 20 quid a lesson... thats about a grand on lessons.
in america the tests are SO fucking simple compared to England, according to my various sources. i /could/ go over to america, pass my test, and thereby have a valid british driving liscence for one year :pimp: but seeing as i'll rape the english test anyway not much point :dontknow:
-
i looking for a fiat punot.
not to expensive and not the fastest car but pretty good.
i nearly drive for 1 year now but still don´t have a car
-
Nice Fee, I thought you aren´t allowed to drive yet :biggrin:
-
When I get my licence (in a year or so) I'll drive my dad's car....a 2007 Honda Accord
wow, the insurance will be through the roof on that, if i was your dad i wouldnt let you drive it.
Adi your car is a beast! But please tell me you got some proper alloys.
Insurance doesn't have to be so bad. You just put the most expensive driver on a cheaper car. Most insurance companies allow you to drive any family car while still covering you.
-
(http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7269/digiadscarads915751rh7.jpg)
Ive been driving this car different colour. since I bagged my license. Its on gas/petrol so its very cheap to run.Now I'm looking for a newer smaller car should get one in about a month.
-
yeah, yesterday i bought my car
http://www.fiat-sommer.de/BILD/Autos/Punto-silber-5T.JPG
i don´t have exactly the same, mine is a limited edition which looks better :biggrin:
-
haha nice fee :thumbsup:
in New Zealand you can get your licence when your 15 and now im 17 and i still dont even own a car! i need to get 1 soon
-
haha nice fee :thumbsup:
in New Zealand you can get your licence when your 15 and now im 17 and i still dont even own a car! i need to get 1 soon
wtf, your allowed to drive alone when your 15?
in germany do you have to be 18 to drive alone
-
I got my licence a year ago from this week, and got a car in January and here it is :biggrin: and i lurvvv it
(http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3532/pololh0.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3532/pololh0.11b107a55e.jpg) (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=516&i=pololh0.jpg)
-
Europeans and very small cars.
-
Europeans and very small cars.
Americans and very small dicks
-
Europeans and very small cars.
europe is normal, america is just not normal huge
-
Europeans and very small cars.
Americans and very small dicks
He's not American. ;)
-
http://www.carsandtuning.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/honda-civic-lsd.jpg (http://www.carsandtuning.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/honda-civic-lsd.jpg)
Same colour and same wheels but black :)
-
Europeans and very small cars.
Americans and very small dicks
He's not American. ;)
oh shit. you still have a small diiccc :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
-
whos getting the Black Citroen/Renault??
-
Europeans and very small cars.
Americans and very small dicks
He's not American. ;)
oh shit. you still have a small diiccc :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
That's not what you were saying last night though... :thumbsup:
-
nice one to keep it going emo
-
Europeans and very small cars.
Americans and very small dicks
He's not American. ;)
oh shit. you still have a small diiccc :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
That's not what you were saying last night though... :thumbsup:
:pimp:
-
Europeans and very small cars.
Americans and very small dicks
He's not American. ;)
oh shit. you still have a small diiccc :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
That's not what you were saying last night though... :thumbsup:
i knew you were the camera man :cursing: :cursing:
-
a rav4...i would never drive this car in the states but since im here f**k it