Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: iafree on May 18, 2008, 09:27: PM
-
any effective way to start with?
should i start juggling with 1 or both foot?
is it better to wear shoes??
-
both foots, learn sole stall first
-
is it like praticing head stall just keep praticing till u find the rite spot (what is the right spot)
-
I am now busy train soles to get better and it feels like starting juggling all over again.
-
i am the sole juggling master no one in the world can defeat me and im dead serious.....i found it really hard at the beginning but just lie on ur back throw the ball up and hit with ur right then left....i used mostly my right when i started but im sure its better with both feet try like 1 juggle catch the ball then 2 catch and make sure u hit the ball beneath a bit of the back of ur toes....and do it facing a wall so u dont have to go far when u mess up ....ummmm good luck and remmember its just practice :cheers:
-
i am the sole juggling master no one in the world can defeat me
I wouldn't say so
-
i am the sole juggling master no one in the world can defeat me
I wouldn't say so
lmao how did i know u would reply to that... :rolleyes:
unless anyone can prove they can 1200 im the best
-
apparently there is a world record if...if I'm remembering correctly, that is.
-
9:56 seconds for juggling a soccer ball lieing down but not for sole juggling there is no record.....so im going for 10 minutes juggling a soccer ball lieing down i got like 7 minutes so far
-
wow I have like 5 seconds :down:
-
wtf happened to my Karma i was at 6
wow I have like 5 seconds :down:
keep practcing :rolleyes: anyway on topic
-
thx for the advice
but is it better to wear shoes?
-
Yeah it is..
-
I did something about 1000 1000 years ago :)
hmm throw ball from your hands and start juggling. just practise that and you'll learn it.
peace
-
holy crap...am I misreading this post or is Szymo over 1000 year old? :saywhat:
-
holy crap...am I misreading this post or is Szymo over 1000 year old? :saywhat:
thats what i thought too :dontknow:
-
well, he is better than us at fs, so who are we to question him? I think he was saying that he did 1000 a longgg time ago (not actually 1000 years)
-
it is strange to practise sole juggling outside......
-
holy crap...am I misreading this post or is Szymo over 1000 year old? :saywhat:
This is why he does crazy moves. He did them for a thousand year.
-
holy crap...am I misreading this post or is Szymo over 1000 year old? :saywhat:
This is why he does crazy moves. He did them for a thousand year.
exactly he had way more time than us. i wonder how he keeps his young look
-
he is immortal
-
Longlive szymo
-
i got 10 today
-
i think my feet r 2 small
-
i got 10 today
A big improve!
-
im just gonna keep at it untill i get it
-
ye
Longlive szymo
yeah :biggrin: :lol: im 1385 years old :biggrin: hehe ok stop joking :)
i did something about 1000 about 1,5 year ago :)
peace!
-
1000 soles? :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat:
-
1000 soles? :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat: :saywhat:
thats nothing but im impressed that coming form szymo! :cheers:
-
I have always ranked Szymo as one of the best sd fsers, so not really surprising...
-
symos such a ledge
-
so you hit it near the toe or what? also can you do all that stuff lynch and jf do, hitting it on the knee and going round it etc.
-
I think thry are some of he only ones who do that...anbd szymo does cross-leg sole juggles
-
so you hit it near the toe or what? also can you do all that stuff lynch and jf do, hitting it on the knee and going round it etc.
yes but first learn it normal
i can do ff the shoulder knee foot head u name it