Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

General Category => General Chat => Topic started by: redsforlife on Dec 28, 2012, 07:54: AM

Title: Kickboxing Bag Work
Post by: redsforlife on Dec 28, 2012, 07:54: AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtAA765OYkw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtAA765OYkw)

Some bag work I filmed today. It's not the best as I'm still recovering from a bad injury. I hope you enjoy.
Title: Re: Kickboxing Bag Work
Post by: Onas on Dec 28, 2012, 06:52: PM
Nice! I expected some backflips though.

Just kidding. But if I get it right, you are football coach, do kickbox & freestyle at the same time?
Title: Re: Kickboxing Bag Work
Post by: redsforlife on Dec 29, 2012, 06:09: AM
Yes, with kickboxing and other combative sports I've trained my problem has always been consistent training. Having a gym with coaches is very expensive. Fortunately, I am going to have a partnership with an MMA gym after the New Year, so I'll get to train for free. I am hoping I'll become a far better fighter with some consistent training.