Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

General Category => General Chat => Topic started by: redsforlife on Dec 11, 2012, 05:38: PM

Title: Man without Ribcage: You can see his heart beat
Post by: redsforlife on Dec 11, 2012, 05:38: PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=30b_1355273423 (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=30b_1355273423)

Crazy video. I didn't know anyone was like this. Also, the other guy in the video is UFC fighter Nick Diaz.
Title: Re: Man without Ribcage: You can see his heart beat
Post by: L_I_S on Dec 11, 2012, 10:16: PM
Where the hell are you finding all these lol.
I'm surprised he's been living so long. How do we know if it's not some fake?
Title: Re: Man without Ribcage: You can see his heart beat
Post by: redsforlife on Dec 11, 2012, 10:20: PM
Yes, it's real.

I found this on another forum. The MMA fighter, Nick Diaz, posted the video. He randomly met him, and he filmed the video. I'd like to hear from a doctor how this is possible. It looks creepy. He's also probably subject to severe injury from slight contact.