Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Competitions => Old Competitions & Meetings => Topic started by: oLi on May 10, 2008, 10:03: AM
-
I believe Filip should've won but Congratulations to Sven
The other battle needs no comment
-
sven deseves the win.
his style is so amazing, i can´t get enough of his vids
-
Fee, I agree, I enjoy Sven´s Videos from the Beginning to the End, I closed Filips Video after 30 Seconds, for me it wasn´t very entertaining.
Congratulations, Sven :thumbsup:
-
filips vid was hell entertaining the only weakness he has is his style in lower combos. svens vid was pleasure to watch but i liked filips more.
-
i agree with oLi and M4x...but Congrats to Sven
-
Lower is the most exciting and entertaining part in freestyle. Filip did less lowers, I think that's the reason why he lost.
-
Lower is the most exciting and entertaining part in freestyle. Filip did less lowers, I think that's the reason why he lost.
it's ur opinion, maybe mine :rolleyes: but not all
-
It's most ppls opinion.. I think :thumbsup: There's a reason he beat Filip ^^
-
I lose because sven did hell good vid and some people dont like sitdown or cant see what sitdown is about. FOR ME lowers are not the most exciting and entertaining part in freestyle. Once again congrats for sven!
-
for me sitdowns are most entertaining, it has many creativityoppotunities and it's unpredictable with good freestylers. although lowers and uppers are cool to watch too.
congratulations sven, i voted for filip but still your vid was awesome :thumbsup: good luck against the lowerbodymachine
-
lowerbodymachine
which could be shortened to lbmachine...
that means that skora is a poundmachine :biggrin:
-
i think it would not be "uncorrect", if filip went to the finals, i just had more luck than him, that one more person voted for me. just think about the fact that any other one could have voted for filip instead of me. :dontknow: filips vid was hell entertaining :rolleyes: and i have a lot of respect to his sitdowns, due to the fact im not that good at it. :down:
-
Yea, i think either one deserved to go to the finals, but since we had to choose, i think sven was the best choice. his videos take u on a trip man, they're cool. both did badass though, and thats y it came down to one vote.
-
Lower is the most exciting and entertaining part in freestyle. Filip did less lowers, I think that's the reason why he lost.
The most exciting part is grounds, because using them you can REALLY own someone.
-
sven you deserve your spot in the final but filip you are also amazing like everyone else here, i worship you :thumbsup:
-
Lower is the most exciting and entertaining part in freestyle. Filip did less lowers, I think that's the reason why he lost.
The most exciting part is grounds, because using them you can REALLY own someone.
you are a racist? lol