Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Competitions => Topic started by: Budz on Jun 03, 2012, 03:07: AM
-
Style Difficulty Variation Total
Ahemmerfs 6 9 8 23
Angay9 8 8 7 23
Morozicbros 7 8 8 23
Cory 6 8 8 22
Kotfree 7 8 6 21
Diplomat 6 7 8 21
Borunov 6 8 7 21
Knnthh 7 7 7 21
Kako 6 7 7 20
Carstyle 6 7 7 20
Horacio 6 6 7 19
Jaff 6 7 6 19
Gusty 6 7 6 19
Polyak 6 6 7 19
Wynn 7 6 6 19
Marko 6 6 6 18
Tach 5 6 6 17
Alex-fs 4 7 6 17
Vittoleon 5 4 7 16
Smiles 5 3 4 12
Cplanta 4 5 3 12
People who got the same score are ranked equally
-
So, I'm in top 16?
-
LOL damn :sign0098: all, next comp i will kick ass!:) :13:
-
and when will we know when to start and when to end in the next round? and who with whom will be?:)
-
and when will we know when to start and when to end in the next round? and who with whom will be?:)
I also want to know...
-
LOL damn :sign0098: all, next comp i will kick ass!:) :13:
next comp we turn the tables around :p.
-
next comp we turn the tables around :p.
for real :victory:
-
Congrats to those that made it through. Thanks Budz and Yen as well!
-
ahemmerfs is a beginner? :017:
Anyway, good job to all competitors :great:
-
Guys I'm playing a wild card so people that didn't make top 16 have a second chance
-
LOL some of this "Beginner" guys can do ahtatw-ahtatw 3 ahmatw in combo !
What is that comp ? :wtf:
-
Wildcard!? :Woot_Emoticon: can we post a vid somewhere to compete?:) :)
-
I am just setting up rules and deadline so a thread will be up soon
-
LOL some of this "Beginner" guys can do ahtatw-ahtatw 3 ahmatw in combo !
What is that comp ? :wtf:
FUCK LOGIC!
-
I am just setting up rules and deadline so a thread will be up soon
Thank u so much yen, really appreciate a second chance! I will show u now! :1rij: :c017:
-
Style Difficulty Variety Total
Kotfree 8 8 7 23
Crblk99 6 8 8 22
Kako 8 7 6 21
AhemmerFS 7 7 7 21
PolyakFS 7 7 7 21
Angay9 7 7 7 21
Morozicbrothers 7 7 7 21
Horacio 7 7 7 21
Knnthh 6 7 7 20
Borunov 6 7 6 19
Gusty fs 6 7 6 19
Tach 6 7 6 19
JaFF 6 6 6 18
Marko 6 6 6 18
CarStyleFS 5 7 6 18
Alex-fs 6 6 5 17
Wynn 6 6 5 17
SmileFS 5 5 4 14
Vittoleon 3 5 6 14
CPlata 4 5 4 13
I am NOT the judge therefore this is only my personal opinion on the score which I thought I'd do for fun. These were done in a short amount of time so there may be some error.
-
My personal view was pretty close? :098:
:043:
-
I saw all the videos and I think your list is more reasonable
anyway, budz is the judge and who knows more than we :)