Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: L_I_S on Dec 21, 2011, 11:35: PM

Title: Lyrics of freestyle
Post by: L_I_S on Dec 21, 2011, 11:35: PM
I'll keep the first one's easy:
1. "Come my lady, come, come my lady"

2. "All my ladies throw your hands up, throw your hands up, throw your hands up"
Title: Re: Lyrics of freestyle
Post by: Tupac on Dec 22, 2011, 01:42: AM
1. "Come my lady, come, come my lady"
You're my butterfly, sugar, baby!
Title: Re: Lyrics of freestyle
Post by: DanTheMan on Dec 22, 2011, 02:25: AM
i dont get what were supposed to do
Title: Re: Lyrics of freestyle
Post by: L_I_S on Dec 22, 2011, 02:59: AM
i dont get what were supposed to do
Guess the video and do the same.
Title: Re: Lyrics of freestyle
Post by: Patrick Edwards on Dec 22, 2011, 05:47: AM
The slave masters only let them speak in sign language...
Title: Re: Lyrics of freestyle
Post by: Lucafreestyle on Dec 22, 2011, 10:44: AM
1. "Come my lady, come, come my lady"..... Roccotrix 2
Title: Re: Lyrics of freestyle
Post by: Lucafreestyle on Dec 22, 2011, 10:56: AM
I'll keep the first one's easy:

2. "All my ladies throw your hands up, throw your hands up, throw your hands up"...and this should be "The Day of a freestyler " Palle (unseen)
Title: Re: Lyrics of freestyle
Post by: L_I_S on Dec 22, 2011, 01:13: PM
I'll keep the first one's easy:

2. "All my ladies throw your hands up, throw your hands up, throw your hands up"...and this should be "The Day of a freestyler " Palle (unseen)

1. "Come my lady, come, come my lady"..... Roccotrix 2
Yep and yep.

A bit more specific:
"You scared motherfucker, you scared? I know you scared mother, you scared."

Feel free to make your own.
Title: Re: Lyrics of freestyle
Post by: renato10 on Feb 06, 2012, 02:23: PM
I think I created a thread about it already