Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

General Category => General Chat => Topic started by: tbc on Dec 13, 2011, 09:57: PM

Title: Favorite topics of conversation?
Post by: tbc on Dec 13, 2011, 09:57: PM
1. freestyle
2. fitness/sports
3. family/friends talks + bonding

hate politics, religion, sex/girls debates and gossip ofcourse

yours?
Title: Re: Favorite topics of conversation?
Post by: L_I_S on Dec 13, 2011, 10:06: PM
Religion and politics because I'm a prick. :great:
Like:Any sort of training to better yourself or achieve something.
Hate:Kiss and tell conversations in details. Seriously, I don't want to know how or where you finished.
Title: Re: Favorite topics of conversation?
Post by: Adi on Dec 15, 2011, 09:47: AM
Like: soccer, basketball, movies, politics, religion, business.

Hate: religion, politics.

You like how I did that? :grin:
Title: Re: Favorite topics of conversation?
Post by: gufreestyle96 on Dec 16, 2011, 12:58: AM
Like: sports, girls, ghosts, movies, games
Hate: politcs, bussines
Title: Re: Favorite topics of conversation?
Post by: Marko on Dec 17, 2011, 06:45: AM
Best: Freestyle, music, friend talks
Worse: Gossips, I just hate them.