Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Ulysses on Nov 16, 2011, 12:05: PM
-
For Lukinhas and Rafinha birthday - Freestyle Football (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ijaLidZG0&feature=feedlik#ws)
:lol_hitting:
-
ooooh some really sick combos in there. DHS's combo was my favorite! great video.
although I have to say that there isn't one who's good with both feet...
-
ooooh some really sick combos in there. DHS's combo was my favorite! great video.
although I have to say that there isn't one who's good with both feet...
I've noticed that you say this in almost every fucking video you see...seriously man not cool. You can't expect them to be doing weak patw - combo - weak ptatw - combo - strong pmatw etc., and im sure almost all of these fsers have a great weak foot
anyways, fuckin sick video! Loved everyones combos! Who is that ricardinho guy? Does he have a channel?
-
:undecided: Amazing video! Combos were brutal!
-
Who is that ricardinho guy? Does he have a channel?
http://www.youtube.com/user/ricardinhofs2 (http://www.youtube.com/user/ricardinhofs2)
-
amazing!!!
fatal combo charly!! =D
-
i think the title of this video is causing lack of views xD
-
ooooh some really sick combos in there. DHS's combo was my favorite! great video.
although I have to say that there isn't one who's good with both feet...
I've noticed that you say this in almost every fucking video you see...seriously man not cool. You can't expect them to be doing weak patw - combo - weak ptatw - combo - strong pmatw etc., and im sure almost all of these fsers have a great weak foot
anyways, fuckin sick video! Loved everyones combos! Who is that ricardinho guy? Does he have a channel?
I'm not saying that.
it's just boring to not see someone do at least a few weak htw - atw especially if they can do really long combos like lkr...
-
really, pedro doesnt have a good wf :13:
-
que mané pedro, eu que fiz l al então eu que tenho weak foda!
-
really, pedro doesnt have a good wf :13:
pedro nao tem wf cara... so sf xD hahaha
-
BRAZIL POWER!
:49: