Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: oLi on Apr 26, 2008, 04:27: AM

Title: Recording
Post by: oLi on Apr 26, 2008, 04:27: AM
Do you record all the time when you practice or do you only bring your camera out if you're planning to make a movie?
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Apr 26, 2008, 04:28: AM
I never record when I practice. I dont have a cam. I use fs alot, though. Especially at soccer tryouts, where I do it during warm ups to impress coaches  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: sputnik on Apr 26, 2008, 04:36: AM
all the times i practise. might as well.
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: JohanRempe on Apr 26, 2008, 04:41: AM
I recently got my new camera but haven't got time to make a video, but think I'll probably only record when I'm planing to do some movies ..
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: 2zef^^ on Apr 26, 2008, 04:47: AM
only for vids!!!!!but sometimes i record because i do better stuff in front of the cam :biggrin:
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Apr 26, 2008, 04:47: AM
sort of rise to the occasion eh? Its similar for me  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: M4R10 on Apr 26, 2008, 04:52: AM
 i record when i think i can record something good
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Apr 26, 2008, 04:52: AM
i record when i think i can record something good
it follows, therefore, that if you always record yourself, you always think you can do something good  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Apr 26, 2008, 05:13: AM
no i just go and practice in shit clothes and places when i film i get gangsta shit and better location
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Chris-C on Apr 26, 2008, 05:17: AM
I usualy record on my drive, Usualy when im planning on making a vid but sometimes i film while practesing incase i land a new combo or something. Although my phone is crap quality so there isn't realy much point in me making loads of bad quality vids.
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Legend on Apr 26, 2008, 05:19: AM
most of the time I film my training even if im not using it in any vid, coz sometimes u think ur doing a trick correctly but after watching urself it turns that ur not especially in sitdowns..
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Chris-C on Apr 26, 2008, 05:21: AM
Yea good point. Thats what i do, i film to check my style sometimes and if its bad i work on the trick more untill i can get it good.
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: oLi on Apr 26, 2008, 05:21: AM
most of the time I film my training even if im not using it in any vid, coz sometimes u think ur doing a trick correctly but after watching urself it turns that ur not especially in sitdowns..

Recording may help alot eg in sitdowns. You can record your sitdowns to later rewatch and see if you're around the ball.
Good post Legend.
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: A10s on Apr 26, 2008, 05:23: AM
i have wished SOO many times that i would have been reccording when i do something like a great goal, a awesome dribble or a new trick, but i dont have a camera now  :down:, normally i reccord 1 time a week (because i dont have hardly any spare time)
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Fee on Apr 26, 2008, 05:49: AM
i used to record most of the time when i´m practicing.

but if i don´t feel good i also don´t record.

Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Andy on Apr 26, 2008, 06:46: AM
I do sometimes record when i train, ( i dont post any videos tho  :saywhat: just see what i look like, and if its good then maybe one day  :rolleyes:) the only thngs is that i use my camera and i only have a small memory card so i can only do the first 7 minutes
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: pallur on Apr 26, 2008, 06:51: AM
I have only recorderd some tricks what I can do. I think that one day, it`s good to see how lousy I was!

pallur
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Apr 26, 2008, 07:34: AM
most of the time I film my training even if im not using it in any vid, coz sometimes u think ur doing a trick correctly but after watching urself it turns that ur not especially in sitdowns..
exactly legend wow u read my mind. sometimes i think im doing clean stylish co and their not and other tricks too very good point!
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Sander on Apr 26, 2008, 09:10: AM
never recorded myself, only some shit on my phone  :biggrin: but i want to become better before i want to make a movie. i dont want to make a movie where i do combos of only 3 tricks or just a latw, i want it to be a bit better than 'beginner'
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Olly NZ Frestyle on Apr 26, 2008, 05:59: PM
i agree with sander^^

i wont be making a movie for a few months, i only started freestyling a month or 2 ago and i can only do small combos so it seems a bit embarrising when i look at others videos
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Connor on Apr 26, 2008, 07:02: PM
i film when i train i like to check what my style looks like yesterday i tried it more relaxed look on the cam and it looked miles better  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: 62zahiir on Apr 26, 2008, 10:21: PM
I train without filming!! Yeah when i want to make a movie i will record it!! :3some:
Title: Re: Recording
Post by: Max on Apr 26, 2008, 11:25: PM
i only film when i make videos....