Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: Adi on Sep 08, 2011, 12:08: PM

Title: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Adi on Sep 08, 2011, 12:08: PM
Hey guys,

I need two freestylers from Germany who can perform in Berlin on October 3rd.

The pay is 400 Euros.

I know we have a few German freestylers on here who do lots of big freestyle events.

Can someone please point them this way or give me their contact info?

Thanks,
Adi
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: gufreestyle96 on Sep 08, 2011, 12:14: PM
Why u need? :OO
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Adi on Sep 08, 2011, 12:16: PM
We were approached by the event manager.  They are reaching out to us to help locate two freestylers for them.  I will have more details about the event shortly.
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: -KB_FrEEsTyLeR- on Sep 08, 2011, 06:18: PM
I live near Berlin but i also know that there are some quite good performers in germany..so you have to decide which kind of freestyler you want  :victory:
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Max on Sep 09, 2011, 12:26: AM
I live near Berlin but i also know that there are some quite good performers in germany..so you have to decide which kind of freestyler you want  :victory:

du hast auch echt keine ahnung wie man sich verkauft oder?

Well adi you wont get the freestylers who are doing the big jobs for 400 dollars. you should stick to local freestylers, there are a few in berlin.
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: DanTheMan on Sep 09, 2011, 12:58: AM
is it 400 euros each? I'm sure Timo, Rene and those guys would all do it 400 each.
If its 200 each then maybe, but maybe not.

Get Max and KB, freestyle community ftw!!!
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Brizze on Sep 09, 2011, 01:08: AM
It actually only takes me like 5 hours by train to get to Berlin.. maybe less..

Is it 400 each? I live in the south of Denmark, so its pretty close..

Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: -KB_FrEEsTyLeR- on Sep 09, 2011, 07:50: PM
muss mich ja hier nicht in den vordergrund drängen...
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: -KB_FrEEsTyLeR- on Sep 09, 2011, 09:04: PM
all i can say is that iam a freestyler who needs like 30 mins to the centre of berlin..................................................
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Adi on Sep 11, 2011, 01:04: PM
It's 200 Euro per freestyler.

Anyone got Timo and Rene's conact info or forum usernames?

Max, you got experience with live events? Send me a live video if you got one or your latest clip.

Thanks everybody!
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: BigMac on Sep 11, 2011, 06:28: PM
Give it to kb he lives in Berlin
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: SvenF on Sep 11, 2011, 08:19: PM
Give it to kb he lives in Berlin

Yea and it's not like he is a beginner or something. Let's make a petition to give it to KB!
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Max on Sep 11, 2011, 11:03: PM
I have enough experience but i can send you a live clip. Timo is injured and also has a contract with an agency. Rene wont do it for 200 euro.
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Adi on Sep 12, 2011, 04:15: AM
OK, so we got Max and who else?  Please submit a video for the 2nd person you want.

Send me a video for each one of you so I can send it to the organizer.

Thanks,
Adi
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Max on Sep 12, 2011, 05:06: AM
OK, so we got Max and who else?  Please submit a video for the 2nd person you want.

Send me a video for each one of you so I can send it to the organizer.

Thanks,
Adi


i am uploading a clip right now. the second person would be KB but i dunno if he has a live video. i can give you the competition video its with allround freestyle.
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Adi on Sep 12, 2011, 05:11: AM
Sounds good... send over whatever you have.
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Max on Sep 12, 2011, 05:16: AM
Sounds good... send over whatever you have.

what about the train tickets? are they paid? if not i cant make it.
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Juri on Sep 12, 2011, 06:37: AM
@Max: Wenn Allroundskills a la FX ausreichen, wär ich dabei ^^ Können ja kleenes Meeting machen und schon paar Tage vorher treffen.

And United Freestylers won't do it for $400. Adrian told me one weak ago, for $300 you'll just get a bad clown ^^
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: DanTheMan on Sep 12, 2011, 07:33: AM
KB! KB! KB!
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: -KB_FrEEsTyLeR- on Sep 13, 2011, 12:21: AM
haha wtf d´lyrious  :great:...

I could send you a lp clip of course
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Adi on Sep 13, 2011, 02:45: PM
KB and Max would be best.  I'm sorting out final details guys.  I hope I can get a few extra bucks for the train so Max can make it.  Just hoping they don't change their plans for some reason.

I'll keep you posted.

By the way, we need some type of freestyle agency on BF.  I don't want to make a thread every time someone emails me for a freestyler.  I think what we need is a section that shows all available freestylers, their price, live and edited video, location, and openness to travel. Then event planners can book you through our site.

Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: L_I_S on Sep 14, 2011, 01:05: AM
KB and Max would be best.  I'm sorting out final details guys.  I hope I can get a few extra bucks for the train so Max can make it.  Just hoping they don't change their plans for some reason.

I'll keep you posted.

By the way, we need some type of freestyle agency on BF.  I don't want to make a thread every time someone emails me for a freestyler.  I think what we need is a section that shows all available freestylers, their price, live and edited video, location, and openness to travel. then event planners can book you through our site.


Shot gun for Melbourne, Australia.
Title: Re: Need 2 freestylers - Oct. 3rd in Berlin - $400
Post by: Adi on Sep 20, 2011, 03:38: AM
Max and KB, you are officially hired. I just received confirmation. More details to come.

Please give me your email so I can stay in touch.

Thanks and congrats!

 :PDT_Armataz_01_37: