Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Tupac on Jun 26, 2011, 06:44: AM
-
KliklaFreestyle| Hardcoreness is back! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suT3_3RIMbY&feature=feedf#ws)
FUUUUUUCK :undecided:
-
that last combo just kept going and going :grin:
-
Last combo was fucking incredible...he's gonna rip some shit up this year :D
-
Cum shot on the last clip! WTTTTTTF!!!!!!!!!!!! :S
DId never stop! :S huuuuge respect! to those fast legs! :D :D awesome klikla! :D
-
it's sickkkkkkk
-
OMFG !!!! eldo combo 14 matw nt ???
what is his matw nt record ?
-
Fuck man, that last combo was outstanding. Technique on eatw and skatw is sick.
-
Holy sh!t last combo... (nooby comment) he's got some seriously fast legs.
-
I was waiting for something new from you! Just incredible, I love your style
-
Well... glad to see you back. Incredible combos as I expected! Wait for your sick three this year...
-
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft last combo shit my pants
-
WHATAFUCKKKK last combo!!!!!
So fast style in all tricks
I wanna see a long Aimoves video from you soon
-
OMFG !!!! eldo combo 14 matw nt ???
what is his matw nt record ?
I think It's 16/17 by Mirko :)
-
OMFG !!!! eldo combo 14 matw nt ???
what is his matw nt record ?
I think It's 16/17 by Mirko :)
are you blind?
-
OMFG !!!! eldo combo 14 matw nt ???
what is his matw nt record ?
I think It's 16/17 by Mirko :)
are you blind?
-
last combo blew me away, Klikla you are fucking beast bro respect!