Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: Adi on Jan 31, 2011, 06:11: AM
-
L_I_S has been added to the moderator's team!!1
CONGRATS!!! :You_Rock_Emoticon: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :You_Rock_Emoticon:
:sign0098: :sign0098: :sign0098: :sign0098:
-
meh
-
(http://dobrochan.ru/src/gif/1006/fuck-yea-2%5B1%5D.gif)
-
:Woot_Emoticon:
-
It's a great decision I think. L_I_S is actually a very active member in out forum and he has been quite observant and made some great comments, although sometimes we don't see eye to eye. He will definitely be a good addition to the mod team.
-
No more spam while the Euro mods are asleep :Woot_Emoticon:
-
congrats lis!!! really happy for you :D
-
I must admit, we got some nice mods right now! Let's get this place rollin with posts again! :Woot_Emoticon:
-
I gotta agree Adi, getting L_I_S was a great choice. Congrats bro, I'm sure you'll be a great mod!