Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: e2rd on Jan 25, 2011, 09:35: AM
-
big shit! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVfJnKH8-ns#ws)
-
cool move :PDT_Armataz_01_37:
-
wasn't expecting that!
-
Nice! Slow mo would've been nice though. ;)
-
Wow!!! :undecided:
-
Sucks for inside spinners..but I have my own variation. Not as difficult though.
Well done!
By the way, it's "something" ;)
-
sick move! nice work
-
Edeeek, nice one!! :PDT_Armataz_01_37:
-
wtf just happened? :wtf:
-
And that can be "Edek move" !! :] :D
-
Fuckiing siiiick!
Name it! Its too awesome to be unnamed!
-
Fuckiing siiiick!
Name it! Its too awesome to be unnamed!
He cant name a trick that he didnt invent! ---well unless he gets there permission I suppose
-
andrew why do you think that I did not invent it? This trick is no name :embarrassed:
-
i dont know who invented that but thats what i call a new trick ! stylish!
-
Hey! I'm watching that video on 360p and music is different than in 480, 720 and 1080p! Wtf :D Is that new youtube's option?