Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: Cogliono Grande on Jan 13, 2011, 12:44: AM
-
Guys, I want to bring something up to hear your opinion, cause I'm ambivalent myself.
Lately, there has been numerous topics created in order to acquire members to vote for competitions and similar. What do you guys think about that? Do they merely spam the board and makes it harder to find interresting topics, or is it totally fine to hav'em there? After all, we do support freestyle and by voting we also help broadcasting freestyle to a larger community. But should it be on the expense of this forum, and all its members? I ask you, cause I don't know myself, and I'll also upload a poll. :)
Thank you! :c017:
-
I don't like the topics to be voted at..
I think a better idea would be to be able to vote on posts, and in every topic/thread there would be one "most rated" post that is being "featered" beneath the original post.
-
I like the "I don't give a fuck" answer. :grin:
-
i saw one guy destroy the shoutbox with about 5 posts about voting :rolleyes: That was kinda spammy.....but not really bad. I do not see a problem with it :017:
-
I don't like the topics to be voted at..
I think a better idea would be to be able to vote on posts, and in every topic/thread there would be one "most rated" post that is being "featered" beneath the original post.
Oups, I just read the topic and missed the actual point of this thread! :039:
Well, I think it's ok, I think we as a freestyle community should stick together and vote for each other. And don't see why there should be a problem. However, personally I wouldn't vote for people that would not vote for me as well, so everyone can decide whether they vote or not.
-
Yes they should be aloud, but not for spamming the shoutbox or spamming several threads..
-
HI .. i im the guy who destroyed the shoutbox.. but that wasn´t my intention cause .. my pc and internet conection are really slow .. so i dont think than the message was take cause i couldt see it so . i post over and over but when i finally saw there was like 6 messages.. so im sorryy...
-
Aight, thanks for the feedback! So it seems like most of you guys actually don't give a fuck, so far. No need for change at this moment in other words; however if the results go the other way let's work out a solution. :) Thanks again for contributing to making the forum better, although nothing is being done this time. :P
-
I have won competitions from freestylers votes on here so obviously I am in favour of it. I think its sweet! And who gives a fuck if it 'spams' the forum? thousands of quality posts > couple of vote for me threads. What I find annoying is the clip automatically playing everytime I come on here, I dont even know who that is talking.
-
I have won competitions from freestylers votes on here so obviously I am in favour of it. I think its sweet! And who gives a fuck if it 'spams' the forum? thousands of quality posts > couple of vote for me threads. What I find annoying is the clip automatically playing everytime I come on here, I dont even know who that is talking.
+1
-
I have won competitions from freestylers votes on here so obviously I am in favour of it. I think its sweet! And who gives a fuck if it 'spams' the forum? thousands of quality posts > couple of vote for me threads. What I find annoying is the clip automatically playing everytime I come on here, I dont even know who that is talking.
Fixed. :)
-
I find it ironic that you ask us to vote on if voting topics piss us off :lol_hitting:
If it pissed me off, would I vote? Probably not. If I didn't give a fuck, I'd probably vote. Do you see what I'm getting at?
-
I find it ironic that you ask us to vote on if voting topics piss us off :lol_hitting:
If it pissed me off, would I vote? Probably not. If I didn't give a fuck, I'd probably vote. Do you see what I'm getting at?
haha, yes ironic but I think this is different since this vote is just a one-time thing. So it could never be spam. Maybe there should be a vote on if voting on voting-topics is ok :grin:
-
I find it ironic that you ask us to vote on if voting topics piss us off :lol_hitting:
If it pissed me off, would I vote? Probably not. If I didn't give a fuck, I'd probably vote. Do you see what I'm getting at?
That's true indeed, but if it pisses you off, this is an opportunity to bitch about it. :P