Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: AleFSitaly on Apr 02, 2008, 06:23: AM

Title: New trick upper...I think
Post by: AleFSitaly on Apr 02, 2008, 06:23: AM
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiwoiW4Vlw   new trick upper...i think..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..    peace L.A.
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: Miran Pirner on Apr 02, 2008, 06:43: AM
You think wrong...  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: Recce80 on Apr 02, 2008, 06:48: AM
thats some kool uppers,but what would it be called for a new trick? isnt it like a stall to stall variation?
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: oLi on Apr 02, 2008, 06:53: AM
You think wrong...  :thumbsup:
x2
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: Jonathonhehu on Apr 02, 2008, 07:33: AM
its more like a combo and i dont think its new
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: Sander on Apr 02, 2008, 07:57: AM
looked like a combo to me, but it was very cool. ill try it :cheers:
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: TPAKTOPUCT on Apr 02, 2008, 10:44: PM
4em did this trick 0:50 only without spining the body
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=C0yVOvfPDnM
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: AleFSitaly on Apr 04, 2008, 10:37: PM
different trick..man...my trick or combo...stall to stall varation....emo different trick for me!!
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: umut k on Apr 04, 2008, 11:30: PM
i dont know but it looks nice
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Apr 05, 2008, 12:36: AM
it was nice even though it was not really new
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: Brizze on Apr 05, 2008, 02:57: AM
4em did this trick 0:50 only without spining the body
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=C0yVOvfPDnM
That wasnt even close as what LA did:S?
Btw nice trick  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: AleFSitaly on Apr 05, 2008, 05:38: AM
ok man...No problem!!keep it up..peace L.A. :rockit: :thumbsup:
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: Ricky7perico on Apr 05, 2008, 06:03: AM
cool trick m8
non dare retta a sti cazzzoni..solo invidiosi
keep it up :thumbsup:
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: AleFSitaly on Apr 05, 2008, 11:10: AM
hehehe...grazie rik..ma e normale ke c siano le incomprensioni...np..questo e' il freestyle mondiale...Keep ya head up!!Peace L.A.
 :rockit: :bowdown:
Title: Re: New trick upper...I think
Post by: Jono on Apr 05, 2008, 02:00: PM
Seemed like a chest-shoulder nt  :dontknow:

Its new, done give it a gay name  :rolleyes: