Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Tupac on Dec 10, 2010, 03:19: PM
-
Heel Stall Practice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-hZxeKx1yMv#)
is there a record for longest heel stall? I know this isn't it but I was wondering, don't go crazy hating on me.
-
uhh there could be a record but that definitely isnt it
-
(http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/554/original/facepalm.jpg)
-
(http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/554/original/facepalm.jpg)
yepp agree on that one!
thats not a record, there are so many that can do it longer.
Gautier, Luki, Gustav I think etc.
-
Records in stalls are so 2005!
-
Records in stalls are so 2005!
i thought 2006
-
(http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/554/original/facepalm.jpg)
yepp agree on that one!
thats not a record, there are so many that can do it longer.
Gautier, Luki, Gustav I think etc.
are you stupid he was just asking IF there is a record and he allready knows that this isnt the record. learn to read!
-
Of course there's a record, but the amazing thing would be finding people who'd actually give a crap about heel stall "records"...
-
Don't forget Abbas... ;)
-
Don't forget Abbas... ;)
+1
-
(http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/554/original/facepalm.jpg)
yepp agree on that one!
thats not a record, there are so many that can do it longer.
Gautier, Luki, Gustav I think etc.
are you stupid he was just asking IF there is a record and he allready knows that this isnt the record. learn to read!
Max is the only one that knows how to read. 90% of you who commented need to go back to grade school. :sign0098:
-
aham, agora senta la
-
Great heel stall, but as the other guys wrote, many people can beat that record.
-
OMFG! He want's to know what the record is..
is there a record for longest heel stall? I know this isn't it but I was wondering, don't go crazy hating on me.
Good job, keep practicing it and people might mention your name when the 'heel stall record' discussion arises again ;)