Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Soccer => Soccer Forum => Topic started by: PrinceJeddi on Mar 30, 2008, 03:43: AM

Title: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: PrinceJeddi on Mar 30, 2008, 03:43: AM
How many goals do you think Ronaldo will score this season? :rolleyes: I think 35 in Premier leauge and 10 in CL because I think Manchester wins the title this year.
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: ^_^ on Mar 30, 2008, 04:01: AM
Haha, where do you all hide during the rest of the season, seriously? Do you all roll up in a big white van? :lol:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Mar 30, 2008, 06:25: AM
Haha, where do you all hide during the rest of the season, seriously? Do you all roll up in a big white van? :lol:
its blue asshole  :cursing:  :biggrin:. But actually, I've been pretty clear about who I support since I joined
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: moby on Mar 30, 2008, 08:51: PM
who do you support?
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Mar 30, 2008, 11:09: PM
man u
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: cigar omar on Mar 31, 2008, 01:58: AM
Hahaha they suck.
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: ^_^ on Mar 31, 2008, 08:09: AM
I think a total of 200 new Manchester United fans have shown up in the past week.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED :banana:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Mar 31, 2008, 08:24: AM
I think a total of 200 new Manchester United fans have shown up in the past week.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED :banana:
I have counted 5...
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: ^_^ on Mar 31, 2008, 09:43: AM

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED :banana:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Mar 31, 2008, 09:54: AM
somebodys bitter because we have glory  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: moby on Mar 31, 2008, 11:54: AM
damn this form is turing into a freak show full of man utd supporters. its disgusting
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Mar 31, 2008, 12:01: PM
damn this form is turing into a freak show full of man utd supporters. its disgusting
we are taking over....join us  :cheers:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: ^_^ on Mar 31, 2008, 01:12: PM
I like Manchester United because like one day I watched them and like, they were good n' stuff and they won all the time so i just had to make sure that the team I like wins stuff, because if not, like, i'll be sad and stuff.

GLORY GLORY bitches
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Mar 31, 2008, 01:29: PM
I like Manchester United because like one day I watched them and like, they were good n' stuff and they won all the time so i just had to make sure that the team I like wins stuff, because if not, like, i'll be sad and stuff.

GLORY GLORY bitches
they were the first team I ever supported...I didnt hear about the treble 'till 2002 or so...I just liked to watch them because I liked how they played. Thats how I chose the team I support...
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: moby on Mar 31, 2008, 01:32: PM
ELITE you changed in many ways.
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Mar 31, 2008, 01:35: PM
ELITE you changed in many ways.
how so?
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: ^_^ on Mar 31, 2008, 01:38: PM
You changed.
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: cigar omar on Apr 01, 2008, 03:37: AM
Maybe its because Arsenal isn't number one anymore.   :dontknow:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: ^_^ on Apr 01, 2008, 03:39: AM
Arsenal is number one in my heart :down:. I'm sure you agree that there are waay too many members popping out to show thier support for the beloved Manchester United.
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: cigar omar on Apr 01, 2008, 03:46: AM
Agreed 100%. Don't be surprised if the numbers increase.  Quiet a percentage of United fans will say Manchester United will win  the next world cup. Than they will go on to say things like United is the best club in the word and that -'Insert united players name'- is the best player in the world. Just shows how much they care about football they are just their to sink their dirty teeth into some glory pie.  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: ^_^ on Apr 01, 2008, 03:51: AM
What group did United get for the Euro? Hopefully they'll take that home too. From what I heard they also entered late in the Confederations Cup. Besides, the best kind of pie comes in 49 flavors :biggrin:


Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Apr 01, 2008, 08:05: AM
mmmm glory pie...too bad moby cant have any. And yes...man u will obviously win the next world cup  :lol:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: manutd. on Apr 01, 2008, 08:37: AM
Arsenal is number one in my heart :down:. I'm sure you agree that there are waay too many members popping out to show thier support for the beloved Manchester United.
I was here all along, so I don't want any of this shit directed at me. It's getting a bit repeatitive too.
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Apr 01, 2008, 08:41: AM
Arsenal is number one in my heart :down:. I'm sure you agree that there are waay too many members popping out to show thier support for the beloved Manchester United.
I was here all along, so I don't want any of this shit directed at me. It's getting a bit repeatitive too.
yeah you say it in every thread now
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: ^_^ on Apr 01, 2008, 03:15: PM
Arsenal is number one in my heart :down:. I'm sure you agree that there are waay too many members popping out to show thier support for the beloved Manchester United.
I was here all along, so I don't want any of this shit directed at me. It's getting a bit repeatitive too.

Alright then. I'll stop.
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: moby on Apr 01, 2008, 08:16: PM
mmmm glory pie...too bad moby cant have any. And yes...man u will obviously win the next world cup  :lol:

i have had many my second team madrid are nine time UCL winners and spanish league holders. i think i had alot of glory pie. and inter are back to back league winners and look like winning there third. i certinly have had alot of glory pie. what have you had?
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: manutd. on Apr 02, 2008, 10:04: AM
This thread should be locked. It went off-topic so fast.  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Apr 02, 2008, 10:34: AM
mmmm glory pie...too bad moby cant have any. And yes...man u will obviously win the next world cup  :lol:

i have had many my second team madrid are nine time UCL winners and spanish league holders. i think i had alot of glory pie. and inter are back to back league winners and look like winning there third. i certinly have had alot of glory pie. what have you had?
barca cl win 2006, as well as winning league, numerous manu fa cup wins and league wins, and of course the treble  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: ^_^ on Apr 02, 2008, 12:35: PM
Treble or not, you'll never taste the 49 flavors i've had :biggrin:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Apr 02, 2008, 12:47: PM
Treble or not, you'll never taste the 49 flavors i've had :biggrin:
yeah but I get the best flavor of all...CL victory. mmmMMMMMmmm  :cheers:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: moby on Apr 02, 2008, 03:00: PM
CL's not over fool
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Apr 03, 2008, 08:08: AM
Treble or not, you'll never taste the 49 flavors i've had :biggrin:
yeah but I get the best flavor of all...CL victory. mmmMMMMMmmm  :cheers:
I mean in the years I have supported man u and barca...and anyways, man u will probably win CL this year too  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: moby on Apr 03, 2008, 03:24: PM
you cant change your aligence after a team hasn't won a title. if that was alowed i would win every trophy
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: TheGodEmperor on Apr 05, 2008, 12:14: AM
you cant change your aligence after a team hasn't won a title. if that was alowed i would win every trophy
what are you talking about
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: moby on Apr 05, 2008, 07:35: PM
just forget it.
Title: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo
Post by: manutd. on Apr 06, 2008, 05:31: AM
Ronaldo is amazing, people agree, but some don't, and we'll never come to a conclusion on this forum..

Locked.