Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Soccer => Soccer Forum => Topic started by: bstcahill on Oct 19, 2010, 04:22: PM
-
where will he end up?
-
I really think chelsea, inter, juve and milan should all be added to the poll because those are not impossible scenarios.
also it may be as early as january (not next year) because i read he can buy out his contract for 5 mil pounds by june under some new rule. :017:
juventus strikers are shit :043:....except del piero (who is getting old) so i think juve can find space for
rooney. every other big club in europe will struggle to find space for him so i believe he will end up at
juve unless they already bought dzeko. :great:
-
First off, I realize it we most likely be January when he moves. If he moves in January tho, he will also be there this time next year. Also, I should have definitely added Chelsea and maybe inter but juve?? Absolutely no way! He has no reason tongi there. Their club is a joke. They can't afford his transfer fee or wage demands. Not to mention, currently, juve is a huge step down.
-
I added Chelsea and "other." You can hit "edit poll" and change the options if you want.
I think Madrid is the only viable option. Just like Beckham wouldn't choose another side in England, I don't think Rooney is a big enough cock to choose a rival either.
-
Is Torres the most obvious replacement for Rooney, or is a Benzema / Diarra swap more likely?
-
i could see benzema going the other way
-
Rooney signs new 5 year contract!
(http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/images/2010/1022/siralexferguson,waynerooneynewdealpose20101022_412x232.jpg)
Wayne Rooney has amazingly signed a new contract with Man United. "I'm signing a new deal in the absolute belief that the management, coaching staff, board and owners are totally committed to making sure United maintains its proud winning history," he said.
:undecided: :undecided: :undecided:
-
I think it's just to help Man U with the transfer sum... brave move by Rooney, and like I said, he's not going to move to a rival to put Man U at a disadvantage. He'll go to Madrid if anything.
Maybe he learned a thing or two from Lebron's mistake. :grin:
"I believe he is going to stay. But if at the end of the day Manchester United decide that he is to leave, then give me a call'' - Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho on Tuesday, October 19.
-
the old trafford fans reactions will be interesting!! boos and whistles or cheers for their prodigal son?? :welcome:
-
They were outside of his house last night going mad! Police had to come and clear up the mess. Just 24 hours later, they will probably be back in love with him... as long as he starts scoring again.
-
wow i didnt really expect that tbh..but doesnt matter i guess its a smart move
-
Probably just to hype up the media into something positive to completely flip his poor form
-
They were outside of his house last night going mad! Police had to come and clear up the mess. Just 24 hours later, they will probably be back in love with him... as long as he starts scoring again.
Yeah, the fans were screaming if he joined Man City he would die. Apart from that, anyone know how much Rooney is making on this new deal?
-
this whole shit was a fiasco just to get a pay rise!!!
he just wanted someone to say to him, "rooney we need you" so he can feel some sort of personal satisfaction