Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: 62zahiir on Mar 27, 2008, 11:31: PM

Title: Football Freestyler Dan Magness
Post by: 62zahiir on Mar 27, 2008, 11:31: PM



Football Freestyler Dan Magness shows us some wicked cool tricks to impress the laydeez (or just your mates) with this high kicking School of Cool.
Title: Re: Football Freestyler Dan Magness
Post by: JohanRempe on Mar 28, 2008, 12:32: AM
Great controll and nice editing !!
seems like this is for a Dvd or something, am I right ?
Title: Re: Football Freestyler Dan Magness
Post by: oLi on Mar 28, 2008, 03:00: AM
Looks cool. I'm surprised he knew it was called a crossover
Title: Re: Football Freestyler Dan Magness
Post by: BigMac on Mar 28, 2008, 03:04: AM
Looks cool. I'm surprised he knew it was called a crossover

why?
Title: Re: Football Freestyler Dan Magness
Post by: oLi on Mar 28, 2008, 03:05: AM
Looks cool. I'm surprised he knew it was called a crossover

why?
I have gotten the impression that freestylers who don't visit forums don't know the name of the tricks
Title: Re: Football Freestyler Dan Magness
Post by: Gustav on Mar 28, 2008, 03:30: AM
Dan is class  :biggrin:
Title: Re: Football Freestyler Dan Magness
Post by: BigMac on Mar 28, 2008, 03:36: AM
Looks cool. I'm surprised he knew it was called a crossover

why?
I have gotten the impression that freestylers who don't visit forums don't know the name of the tricks

lol, if he does it proffesionally then i am sure he knows the names of the tricks.
Title: Re: Football Freestyler Dan Magness
Post by: supersyed on Mar 28, 2008, 04:06: AM
Cool video. i met Dan end of last year.. his an awesome freestyler, energetic and flawless.
Title: Re: Football Freestyler Dan Magness
Post by: MatteMidget on Mar 28, 2008, 05:01: AM
Looks cool. I'm surprised he knew it was called a crossover

why?
I have gotten the impression that freestylers who don't visit forums don't know the name of the tricks

Dan Magness actually posted a few times on this forum :) Cool video, Dan is a great freesyler.  Make sure to check out that sky sports video of him if you havnt already, its also really cool.
Title: Re: Football Freestyler Dan Magness
Post by: Chris-C on Mar 28, 2008, 05:15: AM
He looks good