Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Soccer => Soccer Forum => Topic started by: TheNextNani123 on Sep 30, 2010, 07:19: AM

Title: Cleats
Post by: TheNextNani123 on Sep 30, 2010, 07:19: AM
I think the Tiempos are the best because they are very thin for good touch and accuracy and they arent that heavy either
Title: Re: Cleats
Post by: JoshClarkeFS on Oct 11, 2010, 08:46: PM
Wrong section my friend, maybe you should introduce yourself if you are new :)
Title: Re: Cleats
Post by: Adi on Oct 16, 2010, 01:41: PM
AdiZero boots are the best I've had in a while... light, soft, and durable.
Title: Re: Cleats
Post by: Sule on Oct 17, 2010, 09:53: AM
No adipure =  :sign0104:
Title: Re: Cleats
Post by: Adi on Oct 21, 2010, 08:45: AM
No adipure =  :sign0104:

 :sign0090:

Have you worn them?  One of the most worn boots by pros, and more importantly, myself. :098:
Title: Re: Cleats
Post by: Sule on Oct 21, 2010, 12:04: PM
Yes I had adipures II's for a while before they started ripping a bit too much and Im currently on the lookout for adipure I's (white on blue or vice versa)