Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: DanTheMan on Aug 24, 2010, 07:50: AM
-
Battles: Andrew Henderson
Routine: Michryc
Underdogs: Philippe, Blazej, Pedro
-
I predict there will be 16 freestylers in the battle finals and 4 in the routine finals! :celebrate:
-
I predict there will be 16 freestylers in the battle finals and 4 in the routine finals! :celebrate:
didnt see that coming...
-
How is it judged
-
any details about the comp? eg the participants, judges, etc
-
Not everyone has the same info as you.
:sign0104:
-
Sick three-FX :great:
-
just wanna see fx..
-
As far as I've heard, FX is not coming, he's in the army. :grin:
I believe all of you have Facebook, so you can check this stuff for yourself:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=310600771402 (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=310600771402)
Judges are: Palle, JK, Daniel Rooseboom, Jan Weber (Czech footbager) & Dan Wood (F3 & Streets United)
-
wtf, dan wood is a judge?
why
what does he know about freestyle compared to the rest of the judges?
-
FX :a102:
-
wtf, dan wood is a judge?
why
what does he know about freestyle compared to the rest of the judges?
he might be there to give the winner a contract and shows etc lol who knows :ecomcity: