Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Help and Advice => Topic started by: Patrick Edwards on Aug 11, 2010, 11:19: PM

Title: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Patrick Edwards on Aug 11, 2010, 11:19: PM
Hey, I'm practicing tatw-atatw (nt) and I've came close quite a few times. Any tips that will make it easier?
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: slom.fs on Aug 12, 2010, 01:43: AM
are u starting in your strong foot?
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Mikus on Aug 12, 2010, 04:43: AM
Try to do tatw-atatw nt with stamp, better style and your leg is stronger!
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: NickZ on Aug 12, 2010, 07:28: AM
Lean abit to the left side if you start your tatw with your left foot so you have more space and power for the atatw nt.
And the tatw needs to go up really easy like you arent really putting effort in it, so you can blast all power on the atatw nt!
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: NickZ on Aug 12, 2010, 07:31: AM
Forget you are left footed so replace all ''Left'' for right in my last post. Succes!
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Patrick Edwards on Aug 12, 2010, 11:12: PM
thanks everyone
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: DylanFS on Aug 13, 2010, 12:03: AM
Lean abit to the left side if you start your tatw with your left foot so you have more space and power for the atatw nt.
And the tatw needs to go up really easy like you arent really putting effort in it, so you can blast all power on the atatw nt!

indeed!
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: L_I_S on Aug 13, 2010, 04:42: PM
Try to do tatw-atatw nt with stamp, better style and your leg is stronger!
What do you mean by this?
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: dawwidfs on Aug 13, 2010, 05:10: PM
Try to do tatw-atatw nt with stamp, better style and your leg is stronger!
What do you mean by this?
i think he means like stamp the foot your starting the combo with on the ground?
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: 10RonaldoC on Aug 14, 2010, 07:33: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Patrick Edwards on Aug 14, 2010, 07:49: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: dawwidfs on Aug 14, 2010, 07:58: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: 10RonaldoC on Aug 14, 2010, 08:02: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler but i just wanted to help;)
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Patrick Edwards on Aug 14, 2010, 08:18: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: samfs on Aug 14, 2010, 01:45: PM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: dawwidfs on Aug 14, 2010, 03:54: PM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
:grin:
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Patrick Edwards on Aug 14, 2010, 07:58: PM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: samfs on Aug 14, 2010, 08:03: PM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

learn to take a joke dude   :grin:
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: 10RonaldoC on Aug 14, 2010, 09:58: PM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

really?
oh i didn´t know that u do the tatw with ur strong foot
i think maybe this makes it a lot of harder because u have to learn co-atatw (nt) with the other foot again
maybe it would be better if u would invest much more time in practicing tatw with ur weak foot and after this tatw-atatw nt would surly be easier
but i don´t how good ur weak foot is, but for me it´s a lot of easier to do atatw with my strong foot
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Patrick Edwards on Aug 15, 2010, 07:34: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

learn to take a joke dude   :grin:
Don't really see how I was meant to know it was a joke? And anyway, I thinm you're just saying that to cover up for yourself.
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Patrick Edwards on Aug 15, 2010, 07:35: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

really?
oh i didn´t know that u do the tatw with ur strong foot
i think maybe this makes it a lot of harder because u have to learn co-atatw (nt) with the other foot again
maybe it would be better if u would invest much more time in practicing tatw with ur weak foot and after this tatw-atatw nt would surly be easier
but i don´t how good ur weak foot is, but for me it´s a lot of easier to do atatw with my strong foot
Yeah, you're right but I'm being really lazy :)
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: 26spyker on Aug 15, 2010, 07:55: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

really?
oh i didn´t know that u do the tatw with ur strong foot
i think maybe this makes it a lot of harder because u have to learn co-atatw (nt) with the other foot again
maybe it would be better if u would invest much more time in practicing tatw with ur weak foot and after this tatw-atatw nt would surly be easier
but i don´t how good ur weak foot is, but for me it´s a lot of easier to do atatw with my strong foot
Yeah, you're right but I'm being really lazy :)
answer to the topic :)
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: larsfreestyle on Aug 15, 2010, 08:20: AM
 :043:
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: samfs on Aug 15, 2010, 07:34: PM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

learn to take a joke dude   :grin:
Don't really see how I was meant to know it was a joke? And anyway, I thinm you're just saying that to cover up for yourself.

wtf? cover myself up? dude why would i "cover" myself up? u think im scared of u or some shit? and it is 2010 dumbass get some sense it was perfectly fine for me to say "its 2010 dude..". why else would i say it unless im trying to make a joke out of it?
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Batr on Aug 15, 2010, 08:07: PM
just practice a lot of atatws with your weak foot
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Patrick Edwards on Aug 16, 2010, 07:47: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
haha the only "tip" i can give is that the two things u should practice every day are tatw-rhtw (nt) and co-atatw (nt) after u can do these combos very good tatw-atatw (nt) shouldn´t be a big problem anymore
btw the way i think tatw has to go very high, but i think u have known this:D:D:D
Thanks for the tips but I don't think the tatw has to go very high, only about waist height.

Thanks anyway :)
10RonaldoC don't give advice if you are a beginner yourself  :039:

i am also close to tatw-atatw (nt) and these "tips" helped ME a lot
and yes i am a beginner freestyler, even though i can do 360 atw - 360 atw
As most-annoying-member-2009 I advise you to stop right now.

Its 2010 dude...
anyways this is random but do u start with ur left foot for tatw or right?
Thank you, I'm aware what year it is but, although I might be wrong, I don't think I'm as annoying as I used to be in 2009 and I said thus, said the right thing. So thanks for trying to be clever but I wouldn't do it again in case something like this happens.

I actually do my tatw with my left foot (strong foot) because when I try to do tatw-atatw (nt) weak-to-strong my weak tatw doesn't go where I want it to, so i can't set it up very well for the atatw.

learn to take a joke dude   :grin:
Don't really see how I was meant to know it was a joke? And anyway, I thinm you're just saying that to cover up for yourself.

wtf? cover myself up? dude why would i "cover" myself up? u think im scared of u or some shit? and it is 2010 dumbass get some sense it was perfectly fine for me to say "its 2010 dude..". why else would i say it unless im trying to make a joke out of it?
Woahhh man, chill, I jsut meant, considering you got it wrong with the 2010 thing it looks as if you're just trying to cover that up by stelling me to 'take a joke' and draw attention away from yourself.
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: stefanfreestylez on Aug 18, 2010, 01:49: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
 tatw-rhtw (nt)
 :wtf: ive never heard of this trick.... pretty sure u mean outside htw  :great:
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: 10RonaldoC on Aug 18, 2010, 04:41: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
 tatw-rhtw (nt)
  :wtf: ive never heard of this trick.... pretty sure u mean outside htw  :great:

no, outside htw is called reverse hop the world:D
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Blazej on Aug 18, 2010, 06:16: AM
put a single htw on sony vegas or any other editing program and play it backwards, and tell me it looks like outside htw then im gonna eat my hat which i don't have
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: 10RonaldoC on Aug 18, 2010, 07:14: AM
put a single htw on sony vegas or any other editing program and play it backwards, and tell me it looks like outside htw then im gonna eat my hat which i don't have

i think if i´d do that an outside hatw came out
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Patrick Edwards on Aug 18, 2010, 07:19: AM
put a single htw on sony vegas or any other editing program and play it backwards, and tell me it looks like outside htw then im gonna eat my hat which i don't have

i think if i´d do that an outside hatw came out
yep
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: L_I_S on Aug 18, 2010, 03:30: PM
nice that u started practicing it!
 tatw-rhtw (nt)
  :wtf: ive never heard of this trick.... pretty sure u mean outside htw  :great:

no, outside htw is called reverse hop the world:D
I love how this guy has been in the communty for a few days and thinks he's right about everything in freestyle.
There is no reverse htw, it's called hatw. The trick you were probably thinking is called outside htw.
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: 10RonaldoC on Aug 18, 2010, 10:25: PM
nice that u started practicing it!
 tatw-rhtw (nt)
  :wtf: ive never heard of this trick.... pretty sure u mean outside htw  :great:

no, outside htw is called reverse hop the world:D
I love how this guy has been in the communty for a few days and thinks he's right about everything in freestyle.
There is no reverse htw, it's called hatw. The trick you were probably thinking is called outside htw.

i have never seen people who call it outside htw
in youtube comments, videos and so on everybody seems to call it rhtw
and i don´t think i know everything about freestyle...
and btw  have never called half atw a reverse htw
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: stefanfreestylez on Aug 20, 2010, 03:37: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
 tatw-rhtw (nt)
  :wtf: ive never heard of this trick.... pretty sure u mean outside htw  :great:

no, outside htw is called reverse hop the world:D
I love how this guy has been in the communty for a few days and thinks he's right about everything in freestyle.
There is no reverse htw, it's called hatw. The trick you were probably thinking is called outside htw.

i have never seen people who call it outside htw
in youtube comments, videos and so on everybody seems to call it rhtw
and i don´t think i know everything about freestyle...
and btw  have never called half atw a reverse htw
a reverse htw would be a hatw.....  :grin: play htw backwards and ull c  :sign0104:
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: 10RonaldoC on Aug 20, 2010, 08:20: AM
nice that u started practicing it!
 tatw-rhtw (nt)
  :wtf: ive never heard of this trick.... pretty sure u mean outside htw  :great:

no, outside htw is called reverse hop the world:D
I love how this guy has been in the communty for a few days and thinks he's right about everything in freestyle.
There is no reverse htw, it's called hatw. The trick you were probably thinking is called outside htw.

i have never seen people who call it outside htw
in youtube comments, videos and so on everybody seems to call it rhtw
and i don´t think i know everything about freestyle...
and btw  have never called half atw a reverse htw
a reverse htw would be a hatw.....  :grin: play htw backwards and ull c  :sign0104:

i have already posted that an htw in reverse would be hatw...
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: d5fox on Sep 03, 2010, 06:11: AM
ok all this arguing about reverse hop the world being a half around the world thing is kind of funny...

i'm no expert and don't claim to be an expert but..

palle trick (ie. half around the (nt) amatw) correct? I think so

reverse palle trick (ie. inside around world or you know what i mean inside motion atw (nt) amatw?) i also think this is correct..
as far as i was told.

but if you put palle trick in reverse on watever editing software you can see that reverse palle trick is not the "reverse" of palle trick

i'm not trying to say i would know about revers hop the world or anything but i feel half the world and hop the world are different and just because



also note that an outside abbas would then technically be a revers matw. but we dont call it that so...
not sure where i'm going with this but yeah just some notes.
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: 10RonaldoC on Sep 03, 2010, 06:53: AM
ok all this arguing about reverse hop the world being a half around the world thing is kind of funny...

i'm no expert and don't claim to be an expert but..

palle trick (ie. half around the (nt) amatw) correct? I think so

reverse palle trick (ie. inside around world or you know what i mean inside motion atw (nt) amatw?) i also think this is correct..
as far as i was told.

but if you put palle trick in reverse on watever editing software you can see that reverse palle trick is not the "reverse" of palle trick

i'm not trying to say i would know about revers hop the world or anything but i feel half the world and hop the world are different and just because



also note that an outside abbas would then technically be a revers matw. but we dont call it that so...
not sure where i'm going with this but yeah just some notes.

man, ur absolutely right
inside abbas atw in reverse would be tatw
and a "reverse skora atw" is not a skora atw in reverse
i guess a "real" reverse palle trick would be rco - htatw and not inside hatw - amatw (nt)
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Ethan on Sep 03, 2010, 08:26: AM

10RonaldoC you have awful non verbal reasoning skills. inside aatw reversed would be tatw, and outside aatw reversed would be matw.

and yes it is called outside htw not reverse htw.

Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: Budz on Sep 03, 2010, 09:50: AM
It is called reverse htw but it seems like people have stopped calling it that because it isn't actually a htw reversed
Title: Re: tatw-atatw (nt) help
Post by: 10RonaldoC on Sep 03, 2010, 08:59: PM

10RonaldoC you have awful non verbal reasoning skills. inside aatw reversed would be tatw, and outside aatw reversed would be matw.

and yes it is called outside htw not reverse htw.



yea sorry it was my mistake, i meant inside abbas around the world in reverse would be tatw, don´t know why i wrote outside aatw