Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

General Category => General Chat => Topic started by: Royal Freakiness on Aug 10, 2010, 06:03: PM

Title: RAMADAN MUBARAK
Post by: Royal Freakiness on Aug 10, 2010, 06:03: PM
I'm fasting as I write this message and as of now there's 3 hours left till the breaking of the fast.  :celebrate: lol

May Allah make our Ramadan, our fasting, and other good deeds accepted.
Title: Re: RAMADAN MUBARAK
Post by: dawwidfs on Aug 10, 2010, 07:59: PM
 you must be waiting for :103:
Title: Re: RAMADAN MUBARAK
Post by: 62zahiir on Aug 11, 2010, 10:32: PM
Insha ALLAH brother we will take good advantages of the Ramadan  :engel016:
Me also 3 hours left to break the fast  :13:
Title: Re: RAMADAN MUBARAK
Post by: Adi on Aug 13, 2010, 08:33: AM
you must be waiting for :103:

Must be hard especially when you have delicious looking smilies like that around the forum. :sign0151:
Title: Re: RAMADAN MUBARAK
Post by: cigar omar on Aug 13, 2010, 12:31: PM
Wow this didn't turn into 10 pages of Religious arguments like previous years.

Ramadan Kareem
Title: Re: RAMADAN MUBARAK
Post by: dawwidfs on Aug 13, 2010, 03:35: PM
Wow this didn't turn into 10 pages of Religious arguments like previous years.

Ramadan Kareem

how have u been. u have been missed
Title: Re: RAMADAN MUBARAK
Post by: Adi on Aug 19, 2010, 02:03: PM
I know, I hope you post more again. :PDT_Armataz_01_37:

On another note...

Iranian team drops star for 'refusing' to fast

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/football/08/16/football.iran.fast.ramadan/ (http://www.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/football/08/16/football.iran.fast.ramadan/)

Pathetic... I hate it when I see stupid crap like that...  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: RAMADAN MUBARAK
Post by: dawwidfs on Aug 19, 2010, 03:33: PM
I know, I hope you post more again. :PDT_Armataz_01_37:

On another note...

Iranian team drops star for 'refusing' to fast

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/football/08/16/football.iran.fast.ramadan/ (http://www.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/football/08/16/football.iran.fast.ramadan/)

Pathetic... I hate it when I see stupid crap like that...  :rolleyes:

the team keeps their players disciplined..  :rolleyes:
Title: Re: RAMADAN MUBARAK
Post by: cigar omar on Sep 05, 2010, 02:35: AM
Yo dawwidfs thanx man, I been alright bro, surviving. Just haven't checked here out in a while probably because I'm having one of those eras when I kinda get sick of football. Thought the world cup was a disappointing one as well.

N adi thnx 2 cuz. I'll try to post more often.