Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Chat => Topic started by: L_I_S on Aug 07, 2010, 07:41: PM
-
What are your favourite random freestyle quotes?
Mine's the one in the title, from destination X 1.5.
-
What are your favourite random freestyle quotes?
Mine's the one in the title, from destination X 1.5.
hahah i love that one too
-
Sven Three more tries or you won't get an ice cream
PWG ok
PWG Haha! Ice Cream time!
-
'' we can go to eat because i have done the combo......fuck you...'' :great: :great: :great:
-
'' we can go to eat because i have done the combo......fuck you...'' :great: :great: :great:
By who? :grin:
-
'' we can go to eat because i have done the combo......fuck you...'' :great: :great: :great:
By who? :grin:
Fx to Mettz
-
hahaha.
1:Joe: Keller you need to get a mobile man.
Keller: yea I do. Want my home number?
Joe: nah nevermind, Ive got your mums mobile :sign0098:
2:Jason Tomlinson: Yeaa Boii! thats what Im talkin bout gheee.
3:Macca: Keller, I'll dedicate a whole video to you.
Keller: You're not going to, are you?
Macca: No.
-
water is a hardcore drink - _____________ u guessed it! :great:
-
Joe: I'd be so much better with my pants off.
*awkward silence*
Joe: You mustve taken that the wrong way.
-
"Alright guys im going home" - David
*with 100 other people watching, walks away*
"DAVID YOU FORGOT YOUR BALLS!" - Stephen
"What do you want to do when you grow up" - ms. cook
"I wanna roll balls on my face" - Me
hahahaha
-
*drops ball*
girl: you lost your balls.
Olly Bowman: I got them back. :cheesy:
-
"Alright guys im going home" - David
*with 100 other people watching, walks away*
"DAVID YOU FORGOT YOUR BALLS!" - Stephen
haha nice one;)
-
Sven Three more tries or you won't get an ice cream
PWG ok
PWG Haha! Ice Cream time!
-
*drops ball*
girl: you lost your balls.
Olly Bowman: I got them back. :cheesy:
yeahh boi lol olly (http://vimeo.com/12358923) :043:
-
*drops ball*
girl: you lost your balls.
Olly Bowman: I got them back. :cheesy:
yeahh boi lol olly (http://vimeo.com/12358923) :043:
ahaha..love Olly :grin:
-
We live in a world far beyond yours - Touzani
If you quit freestyle MickyD, im gonna piss on my own face!! - Palle
-
MickyD, dont you ever DARE to stop freestylin, or I'll piss in my own face. LOL! WHAT A LEGEND!
-
"Hello I am Sean French freestyler from Paris, and in November Paris come to Brazil." :lol_hitting:
-
Definately PWG: "It's ice cream time!"