Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Soccer => Soccer Forum => Topic started by: moby on Aug 30, 2009, 06:20: PM
-
Robben, Sneider and Huntelaar all left Madrid
Robben scored 2 goals in his first match for Bayern
Sneider had a wonderful match for Inter
and Huntelaar, well lets just say there was nothing he could do.
Are Real Madrid stupid for letting these players go?
in my opinion sneider was a big mistake. but i'm happy he is at Inter
-
Real don't really need any of them anymore. Better for us to watch these talented players get game time rather than rot on Madrids bench. Now Inter, AC and Bayern are stronger, the CL should be interesting to watch.
-
I think Robben was a mistake. Van der Vaart, Hunterlaar, and Sneijder weren't really needed. I've been watching Sneijder play for them and he just doesn't fit in their system anymore. They already have enough attacking players, which forced Sneijder to play deeper. He isn't as effective there. Now he's playing as an attacking center mid for Inter and it's already looking like a great fit for him.
Madrid won't be as deep anymore but they'll be fine. Sometimes it's better for the locker room to have less players. I think some of their transfers were voluntary but some weren't (Robben). It looks like they really needed the money to pay for some of the wages.
-
They lost their back-ups but its their decision and I hope c.ronaldo gets injured just to screw the club over
-
They lost their back-ups but its their decision and I hope c.ronaldo gets injured just to screw the club over
like any of those players "deserve" to sit the bench anyway
it's probably better that they are gone. shit, all three of them have walked into the starting line-up of g14 clubs
-
Yea thats why Im happy for them and I want Real madrid to turn into the Ultra Flop Team with only Benzema and Kaka carrying the team (and others like the homegrown kids, Granero, Higuain etc)
Really I just want Ronaldo to suck balls at Real
Also Salgado one of the best right-backs in the world in his prime was sold to Blackburn after around 8 yrs of service to the club
-
Yea thats why Im happy for them and I want Real madrid to turn into the Ultra Flop Team with only Benzema and Kaka carrying the team (and others like the homegrown kids, Granero, Higuain etc)
Really I just want Ronaldo to suck balls at Real
Also Salgado one of the best right-backs in the world in his prime was sold to Blackburn after around 8 yrs of service to the club
haha we'll atleast i'm not the only person that hates c.ronaldo round here
-
Really I just want Ronaldo to suck balls at Real
he probably won't. get over it
Also Salgado one of the best right-backs in the world in his prime was sold to Blackburn after around 8 yrs of service to the club
:rolleyes:
-
Really I just want Ronaldo to suck balls at Real
he probably won't. get over it
Also Salgado one of the best right-backs in the world in his prime was sold to Blackburn after around 8 yrs of service to the club
:rolleyes:
Well how has he done so far.............?
2 goals both from penalties and a whole crap load of chances missed
Not the best way to start at your new campaign at your favorite club
-
2 goals both from penalties and a whole crap load of chances missed
Not the best way to start at your new campaign at your favorite club
one real game
one real goal
-
one real game
one real goal
Iseewhatyoudidthere
-
2 goals both from penalties and a whole crap load of chances missed
Not the best way to start at your new campaign at your favorite club
one real game
one real goal
Most expensive player in the world
Most hyped up player in the world
-
2 goals both from penalties and a whole crap load of chances missed
Not the best way to start at your new campaign at your favorite club
one real game
one real goal
Most expensive player in the world
Most hyped up player in the world
True that
True that
-
Yea thats why Im happy for them and I want Real madrid to turn into the Ultra Flop Team with only Benzema and Kaka carrying the team (and others like the homegrown kids, Granero, Higuain etc)
Really I just want Ronaldo to suck balls at Real
Also Salgado one of the best right-backs in the world in his prime was sold to Blackburn after around 8 yrs of service to the club
haha we'll atleast i'm not the only person that hates c.ronaldo round here
i HATE HIM TOO. That makes three
-
Yea thats why Im happy for them and I want Real madrid to turn into the Ultra Flop Team with only Benzema and Kaka carrying the team (and others like the homegrown kids, Granero, Higuain etc)
Really I just want Ronaldo to suck balls at Real
Also Salgado one of the best right-backs in the world in his prime was sold to Blackburn after around 8 yrs of service to the club
haha we'll atleast i'm not the only person that hates c.ronaldo round here
i HATE HIM TOO. That makes three
We should start a club.......
-
lol
good idea :thumbsup: