Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
General Category => General Chat => Topic started by: oLi on Aug 06, 2009, 11:16: PM
-
Any chance there's anyone out there with an invite?
-
You don't need an invite, just do this:
1. Go to: http://www.htmlblock.co.uk/anonymous_web_browser/
2. Write https://www.spotify.com/en/get-started/ in the url field.
3. Fill out the form. Use KA27 8AA as postal code.
4. Download the spotify client (if you haven't already) and log in with the details you registered.
-
The client is 0 kb so something is wrong there for sure, hopefully I can fix it somehow, thanks for the help mate!
Edit; fixed it by logging in to the site without the proxy sity. Thank you very much T, really appreciated.
Now, question 2, any way to download these songs? I found some that are not on discographys of artists I have already downloaded, such as 2pac.
-
Try http://www.spotify.com/en/download/windows/ without using the proxy.
-
what is spotify?
-
spotify is cool untill the stupid adverts come on.
-
what is spotify?
You can listen to music for free and they have more or less (as I understood it) every song by most artists.
-
what is spotify?
You can listen to music for free and they have more or less (as I understood it) every song by most artists.
No metallica though! and loads of repetative adverts that piss you off once i had 3 in a row but besides that its amazing, I hardly use Itunes now.
-
No metallica
:rockit:
-
You gotta be kidding me.. Audio commercials? What the hell.. meh, aint that bad, but still.
-
can you donload songs?
-
You can rip the music fairly easily.
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4615892/Replay.Music.v3.45.CRACKED-ViSUAL
Swedish manual but try following the pictures.
http://www.spotifyripping.com/?page_id=191&lang=se
Spotify rocks. Metallica's greedy for not letting their music up there.