Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
General Category => General Chat => Topic started by: Rodrigo on Aug 05, 2009, 10:42: PM
-
swedish girl working
feature=channel_page
-
thats off.
i hate those kinda of shows, there such bullshit.
they make sure theres like 50 possible answers and they wait untill 49 of them have been said over and over, then they wait for the last possible answer to be said..cheaters!
-
for those of you who dont understand swedish she says that she has got menstrual pain after she has puked
-
thats off.
i hate those kinda of shows, there such bullshit.
they make sure theres like 50 possible answers and they wait untill 49 of them have been said over and over, then they wait for the last possible answer to be said..cheaters!
yea!, I hate it too, ! :angry:
-
for those of you who dont understand swedish she says that she has got menstrual pain after she has puked
yea!, I hate it too, ! :angry:
what? :rolleyes:
-
for those of you who dont understand swedish she says that she has got menstrual pain after she has puked
yea!, I hate it too, ! :angry:
what? :rolleyes:
wtf, i didnt say that. i dont know swedish..
-
doesnt matter now we know gustav hates menstrual pain too
-
ahahhahaahha fuck u
-
for those of you who dont understand swedish she says that she has got menstrual pain after she has puked
yea!, I hate it too, ! :angry:
what? :rolleyes:
:bowdown: