Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Kaczy on Jul 05, 2009, 11:37: PM
-
-
nice improvemeant in sit by Skora!
overkill by Tycza
-
Tycra was way better in my opinion :thumbsup:
-
Tycza is just amazing. :thumbsup:
-
Altought Skora is great fser, Tycza was better for me. Perfect lp! I love his allround, big respect! love it :)
-
Tycza was way better to me
-
Tycza was amazing..
really dunno how skora won this round :dontknow:
-
Tycra was way better in my opinion :thumbsup:
-
tycza was better in hes performance
-
tycza raped
Tycza was amazing..
really dunno how skora won this round :dontknow:
exactly.... :dontknow:
who won the competition?
-
What! How did Skora win that Tycza was miles better! Lovely style on his heel moves...
-
skora won with tycza and with zegan :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
imo tycza > zegan > skora
:cursing:
-
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.
it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.
-
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.
it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.
Try to do DATW heel juggling or FATW combo in a LP. You still think amatws combo is harder than FATW or DATW? I dont think so. I admire Skóra, he is my good friend but judges were just shit.
-
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.
it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.
Try to do DATW heel juggling or FATW combo in a LP. You still think amatws combo is harder than FATW or DATW? I dont think so. I admire Skóra, he is my good friend but judges were just shit.
i thought u were Tycza?
a competitor shouldnt say these sort of things,it just makes u look bad. my 0.02c
i think Tycza had much better sits and better uppers which should have been enough to win. i loved the heel stuff too.
did not like khtw's at all.
-
The heels were nice from Tycza.
-
I have no clue how Skora could win this
-
When you're watching video it's easy to choose who's better, but If you was there, you'll have a problem with choose
I was there and after pefromance I don't know who I'll choose If I was jugde ;(
-
Tycra was way better in my opinion
:thumbsup:
-
I have no clue why Skora won. :dontknow:
But may be, like Gienia said, when you're there it's harder to determine the winner.
-
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.
it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.
Try to do DATW heel juggling or FATW combo in a LP. You still think amatws combo is harder than FATW or DATW? I dont think so. I admire Skóra, he is my good friend but judges were just shit.
Tycza ... don't be so rude ! I know you're disappointed and you think that judges made a mistake and maybe you're right, but ... please :( Judges are people, and everybody can make some mistakes
-
well i dont blame him for being mad
-
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.
it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.
Try to do DATW heel juggling or FATW combo in a LP. You still think amatws combo is harder than FATW or DATW? I dont think so. I admire Skóra, he is my good friend but judges were just shit.
Tycza ... don't be so rude ! I know you're disappointed and you think that judges made a mistake and maybe you're right, but ... please :( Judges are people, and everybody can make some mistakes
I agree that Filip's behaviour is not proper at the moment but... shit, he can be spitting mad because of unfair decision by judges (2-1). Skora obviously made worse performance and I have a feeling that he won beacuse of his name. Tycza raped him in all aspects.
I'm sure I'd choose Filip if I were a judge. Don't tell such a crap that it was hard for judges when sitting there... It may be a problem when it's really hard to choose a winner.
-
Tycza absolutely fuckin amazing ! :bowdown:
Even though skora didn't did bad at all I can't belive he won this battle, Tycza was just so much better ..
-
Hey guys, what should i say? That judges were great? I will say it once again - they were very bad. And what am i rude? No i am not becasue they really were bad. It is only stupid competition and i enjoyed it anyway. I even liked these judges in person. It was fun to compete there and i am not disapointed. Just... I hate when somebody compare heel combos to hardcore stuff. I dont agree with d5fox thats all
Gienia ja nie jestem wkurzony:P po prostu ten go?? mnie wnerwi? jak napisa? ?e skóra robi? trudniejsze comba, a wed?ug mnie to gówno prawda.
-
Tycza masz racje ;D przynajmniej na pokazie nie zrobi? nic trudniejszego od Ciebie ;D A zagranica wiesz jak ma, pisza glupoty
WAZNEEEEE
People... but look at RBSS in Hungary, you think that FX was better than Rocco? Stop posting "Tycza should win" because it doesn't make sense ;xx
-
Tycza masz racje ;D przynajmniej na pokazie nie zrobi? nic trudniejszego od Ciebie ;D A zagranica wiesz jak ma, pisza glupoty
WAZNEEEEE
People... but look at RBSS in Hungary, you think that FX was better than Rocco? Stop posting "Tycza should win" because it doesn't make sense ;xx
I think you choose a bad example,. that battle was wayy tighter than this one.... But well, I understand what you mean and i agree
I must say I totally agree with Wieszak
-
omg...!!!!!! how people can say tycza win... skora obs destroy him
-
omg...!!!!!! how people can say tycza win... skora obs destroy him
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
-
Skora won????? :saywhat: what the fuck???......in my opinion here it was obviously.....very stange result...
-
filip was better for sure! offcourse he have the right the be mad.
Its a competition, you all can predent that it was just for fun and bla bla bla... if freestyle was just for fun, you would not join the competition.
he have the right to disagree with the jugde, but in the end of the day, it was his decission to compete with that jurie...
and for those who compare this battle to fx vs rocco. just dont! the level difference for aircombos is just huuuge! hehe
-
filip was better for sure! offcourse he have the right the be mad.
Its a competition, you all can predent that it was just for fun and bla bla bla... if freestyle was just for fun, you would not join the competition.
he have the right to disagree with the jugde, but in the end of the day, it was his decission to compete with that jurie...
and for those who compare this battle to fx vs rocco. just dont! the level difference for aircombos is just huuuge! hehe
yes he has a rite to be angry, but wen someone complains like this on a forum the first thing i think of is hes 'bitching' alot.[doesnt matter if hes rite or wrong]
-
skora just got owned .
-
well skora's combos were much more difficult, they both looked similar and tycza and skora both repeated the same move quite a few times but skora did more difficult moves. although skora dropped it. because of the two or three drops tycza should have won but without drops skora was better, so maybe the judges thought that way.
it says in the comment taht skora won, on youtube itself.
Try to do DATW heel juggling or FATW combo in a LP. You still think amatws combo is harder than FATW or DATW? I dont think so. I admire Skóra, he is my good friend but judges were just shit.
heh i find fatw and datw easier that amatw combo xd....but i agree Filip should won he had better show :thumbsup:
-
Tyczkowski is an insane freestyler and he really showed what he is able to do. This battle was not even close , Skora did a good job but Tycza really got this one . No doubt from my side .
:pimp:
-
Filip did a soo good lp - the heel stuff was entertaining - uppers were entertaining and the sits were entertaining! Everything was soo good!
Skora did to many mistakes - and wasn't at all on the same entertaining level!
Filp Tycza ftw.
-
Tycza did a very good Lp !
Skora too but i think Tycza was better cuz he was more entertaining, and it's very important for an Lp :thumbsup: !
-
Skora wins its with this simple logic
Tyzca gets 9 points for his performance
Skóra gets 6 points for his performance + 4 extra points for his name
final result: Skóra 10 Tyzca 9
-
heh i find fatw and datw easier that amatw combo xd....
agree.
I think Tycza should have WON this battle. great deal of honesty from Tycza to complain about the judges if he feels he was robed and unfairly judged. RESPECT