Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum

Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: anhkhoashevakt on Jul 05, 2009, 03:18: PM

Title: Chill LP
Post by: anhkhoashevakt on Jul 05, 2009, 03:18: PM
Enjoy!  :popcorn:

eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%2Fuser%2Fanhkhoashevakt&feature=player_profilepage
Title: Re: Chill LP
Post by: JulaL on Jul 05, 2009, 04:58: PM
HaHa!!!
Chevere!!! :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Chill LP
Post by: anhkhoashevakt on Jul 06, 2009, 08:12: AM
HaHa!!!
Chevere!!! :thumbsup:

LOL, I'm sorry, but what's that mean? :rolleyes:
Title: Re: Chill LP
Post by: druk on Jul 06, 2009, 08:32: AM
great control Khoa, but that guy who was filming didn't get enough zoom , poor filming.. don't be so humble man cause those footballers coudn't do that shit in theyr entire lifes

cheers
Title: Re: Chill LP
Post by: Mikael on Jul 06, 2009, 08:53: AM
Everybody can do it with practice, eh? Stop being dumb, Khoa. You're the best and nobody will ever reach your level.
Title: Re: Chill LP
Post by: JulaL on Jul 06, 2009, 08:54: AM
HaHa!!!
Chevere!!! :thumbsup:

LOL, I'm sorry, but what's that mean? :rolleyes:
It means cool!!! :cheers:
Title: Re: Chill LP
Post by: DJK on Jul 06, 2009, 08:55: AM
"Everyone Can Do it"
wise words!
 :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Chill LP
Post by: anhkhoashevakt on Jul 06, 2009, 09:50: AM
great control Khoa, but that guy who was filming didn't get enough zoom , poor filming.. don't be so humble man cause those footballers coudn't do that shit in theyr entire lifes

cheers
Nah that was my fault. I didn't tell him how to zoom in  :biggrin:.
And I think these people will all be able to do it. They just need some practice into it.  :rockit: Also, it's a good way of promoting freestyle xD.

Everybody can do it with practice, eh? Stop being dumb, Khoa. You're the best and nobody will ever reach your level.

Oh man not that again... xD

HaHa!!!
Chevere!!! :thumbsup:

LOL, I'm sorry, but what's that mean? :rolleyes:
It means cool!!! :cheers:

Nice! Thanks a lot for letting me know  :thumbsup:
Title: Re: Chill LP
Post by: MiguelFreestyle09 on Jul 07, 2009, 05:45: AM
I understood those other guys they were talking spanish jeje