Beyond Football - Freestyle Football Forum
Freestyle Soccer Forum => Freestyle Videos => Topic started by: Leandro Zayd on Jun 18, 2009, 03:10: AM
-
I've made a parody about freestyle soccer with superman. :rockit:
Despite of the bad performance, I hope it rocks (a little...) :rockit:
Here is the link:
-
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH the ending was epic
-
lol, loved the ending.
a bit more tricks would have been better.
-
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I laughed so hard ! Excellent !
-
Hahahahaha i fucking love it man, fair balls to you!!!!
-
haha great man awsme end
-
HAHAHAHAHAHA
-
:thumbsup: Innovation! this is what freestyle is about and in order to be a world class freestyler you need to be innovative.
I am counting on you to do some trick in your next video. Nice Outfit! :biggrin:
-
HAHAHAHAHHA :lol:
you are a fuckiing genious!!
-
Thanks... I never thought it was that hard to play withs socks, because the ball slips every time form the feet!!
Next time I'll try make better (even knowing my performance is far worse from the videos posted in this forum) :rockit:
-
hahha nice work man, original
it needs to be azun in that suit though, everyone knows he is the real superman in disguise
-
lol, we should have a freestyle comp. on this forum, "Freestyle Superhero Comp" like making the best batman freestyle vid, or superman :biggrin: